need help with camera building track

how come every single time when i build a roller coster track disregarded of where the track headed too.. when i lay that track down to the park.
the camera alway centered and changed back "straight" with the track it self... that annoying..

if i lay a track down , then i press "q" to turn the camera to see where my.track will go ..and then when i laied it down the camera it self will turn and it will centered and changed back straight with the trsck it self

anyway to fix this ?

There are three camera settings to choose from while laying paths and tracks. The default is annoying. One of the others is to rotate the camera with each section (only slightly less annoying then the default), and the third is completely unlocked from the track which will stay put until you move it yourself.

You choose the camera mode from the control section where you also choose section length and angle snap.

Last edited:
do u know what is the third camera mode called ? and what where do i find that

Hover your mouse over it, it should tell you, but.

1. - free mode - camera doesn't move
2 - camera follows track but doesn't turn etc.
3 - camera follows track as you build - as if your riding the train. - great for going through tunnels etc.

it's the same for paths.

But really, best thing to do is to play around with each setting and see what it does, it's not that difficult to see.

Top Bottom