New content in Alpha 2

While we are waiting for the new streams, let's guess what new and exciting stuff the next phase will have.

Coasters
- Improved coaster builder
- 3 or 4 additional track types
- extendable (is this a word lol) station/different types of stations

Flat rides
- 3 new flat rides
- A control panel on the flat rides (right now, there is no worker operating the flat ride, it really lowers the realism).

Theming
- A few more trees, bushes and flowers
- A new Theme (let's hope for the fairytale one!)
- New path and queue types

Terrain
- The terrain editor
- Water

Extra
- Some misc. stuff like benches, tv's for the queue lines, a new mascotte, new shops, vending machines...

Wow, I'm asking for a lot :p

I would like the Connie Express to move people around the park. Or maybe sky cars to move people. Other than that I'm good with what they give us.

Yeah, I think it is a reasonable guess what Alpha 2 might have.

They haven't talked about water yet. I hope they talk about that in the second May-stream.

There's a few improvements to the coaster builder I would like to see:
1. Longer length pieces. '20' is just way too short.
2. Ability to create custom inversions and increase pitch beyond 70 degrees.
3. Better smooth tool with more options, including options to hold pitch, roll, height, etc.
4. Continuous roll option to remove the kinks.
5. Better prefabricated pieces and resize options.

There's a few improvements to the coaster builder I would like to see:
1. Longer length pieces. '20' is just way too short.
2. Ability to create custom inversions and increase pitch beyond 70 degrees.
3. Better smooth tool with more options, including options to hold pitch, roll, height, etc.
4. Continuous roll option to remove the kinks.
5. Better prefabricated pieces and resize options.

It would be cool to lock a certain piece of track in place~ and use the smooth tool to smooth around that piece.

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
While we are waiting for the new streams, let's guess what new and exciting stuff the next phase will have.

Flat rides
- 3 new flat rides
- A control panel on the flat rides (right now, there is no worker operating the flat ride, it really lowers the realism).

I hope we will have more then 3 Flatrides.
We already have seen 8 more flatrides that are not currently in the game.

I think we "should" at least get 6 of those 8. anyway we can have 8 rides without actually revealing anything we don't know already :)

Last edited:
Hi,

For me, "Terrain editor" feature is not enough as content for alpha 2.

I really hope they decide to surprise us and give us more content like ... bench ! and many others little things ...

Coasters
- Improved coaster builder
- 3 or 4 additional track types
- extendable (is this a word lol) station/different types of stations

Flat rides
- 3 new flat rides

Theming
- A few more trees, bushes and flowers
- A new Theme (let's hope for the fairytale one!)
- New path and queue types

Terrain
- The terrain editor
- Water

Extra
- Some misc. stuff like benches, tv's for the queue lines, a new mascotte, new shops, vending machines...

Wow, I'm asking for a lot :p

These are the things I would really like to see in Alpha 2.
Maybe instead of fairy theme, an addition of the themes that are already available.

Greets from Austria!

I would love,

The complete Modern and Pirate themes as we don't yet have all the pieces.

A few more fence pieces.

Some benches and litter bins (even if they're not functional yet).

Some more vegetation.

Be able to re-colour rides and scenery.

At least 3 more coaster types.

Be able to vary coaster trains/station length.

No limit on how steep or banked we can make our tracks.

Multiple trains on roller coasters.

Catwalks on breakruns and block breaks.

Being able to paint terrain.

Some water features. Even if it's just static bodies of water for now.

The fountains to work.

Being able to join various structures to be one building that can then be moved, edited or copied.

Some more rides and maybe another theme would also be great.
That's my long, greedy list.

I hope we see wooden coasters come soon to the Alpha, plus I'm excited that they've improved the pathway system and we're going to see this in the Alpha 2. Terrain editor is going to be a great feature as I love to build out-and-back coasters submerged in mountaineous terrains since the run of the track runs with the terrain of the land. But I'm just really hoping they give us the ability to create wooden coasters; as well as Rocky Mountain Construction coaster types like Outlaw in SDC, Lightning Rod in Dollywood, and El Toro at SFGA.

I wanna set a ticket booth at the end of a queue, let people pay there and have all those caching sounds in my ears, when 40 peeps enter a ride (ear heaven) [yesnod][yesnod]

I'd really love a blend tool for paths. I dont want my path just abruptly going from pirate-stone-themed to modern when i go over to a different theme area. Right now i just build tunnels out of stones, so i don't have to see it. OCD!

It would be cool to lock a certain piece of track in place~ and use the smooth tool to smooth around that piece.

Why? This doesn't make sense. When you smooth you select the track NEXT to the one you adjusted, then click smooth - it doesn't change the one you moved.

I'd really love a blend tool for paths. I dont want my path just abruptly going from pirate-stone-themed to modern when i go over to a different theme area. Right now i just build tunnels out of stones, so i don't have to see it. OCD!

how do you imagine this? you can't fade tarmac into paving stones (realistically) ;)

Last edited:
how do you imagine this? you can't fade tarmac into paving stones (realistically) ;)

I agree, this is just weird - I think this is one place that other game has over this - they put grates down at the "T" junctions etc, which makes more sense than just changing the path style - however it did look weird to have these grates what might be random spots around the path (depending how much you change the path style).

How is it done in a real park, never really looked down to notice - maybe a line of straight brick work to split the two... but to fade one to the other - don't agree on that.

Last edited:
Hi,

For me, "Terrain editor" feature is not enough as content for alpha 2.

I really hope they decide to surprise us and give us more content like ... bench ! and many others little things ...

We're also getting a coaster editor (officially), and they have already said some surprise items too. we'll just have to wait and see.

Top Bottom