Get Daniel to behave?

Daniel keeps annoying his sister on one of the flat rides. I was working on the building for the ride that looks like Ursula with flying pigs. I gave up because the little girl is probably more annoying than her brother. Is there a way to remove this sound bit or turn off the people without loosing all of the sound effects?

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Currently you can only mute SFX altogether.

Hint: you may want to block access for guests to the area on which you are working if you are annoyed by their sounds. Do so by disconnecting the path leading to that area. You may have to wait until all of the guests are gone from the 'to be separated' path.

Good luck!

Currently you can only mute SFX altogether.

Hint: you may want to block access for guests to the area on which you are working if you are annoyed by their sounds. Do so by disconnecting the path leading to that area. You may have to wait until all of the guests are gone from the 'to be separated' path.

Good luck!

Why not just mark the ride as closed? I don't think you need to disconnect the path, unless of course you want to.

Are... are you referring to what I call "Ride up, ride up!"? If you are, it really annoys me too. Every time I hear it I'm like... Stop saying that, the ride you're currently on doesn't even have an height change control!

I think it might be related groups of people in the park. I am working on a smaller park right now, unless I turn off every ride there is usually people around. I tried playing the game without SFX and muted but it killed the spirit of the game. So I guess I'm just going to hate Daniel [mad]

Top Bottom