Safety Spiel's

why? You wouldn't see it, or understand it. It would just make things take longer? from a game play fun perspective it doesn't really... fit?

Or why not just add speakers like were in RCT3. Then add the ability to import mp3's, and add in your own mp3 that has the whole safety ordeal. Most of the rides (rollercoasters mainly) that have the safety briefings have them playing during the queue.

Except for the ordeal about the safety harnesses and when they will drop/disengage... Which I did say in an earlier thread I would love to see the ride operators check the restraints on rollercoasters like they do in the real world (going up to each bar and making sure it's snug)

Last edited:
Or why not just add speakers like were in RCT3. Then add the ability to import mp3's, and add in your own mp3 that has the whole safety ordeal. Most of the rides (rollercoasters mainly) that have the safety briefings have them playing during the queue.

Except for the ordeal about the safety harnesses and when they will drop/disengage... Which I did say in an earlier thread I would love to see the ride operators check the restraints on rollercoasters like they do in the real world (going up to each bar and making sure it's snug)

I could see it now, my standard safety warning before all of my Sci-fi or Fantasy themed rides...
"Riders, please keep your hands, feet, tentacles, flippers, antennae, pedipalps, tails, wings, and any other appendage I've failed to mention inside the ride at all times. Remain seated at all times, and no eating the other passengers while on the ride... "

I could see it now, my standard safety warning before all of my Sci-fi or Fantasy themed rides...
"Riders, please keep your hands, feet, tentacles, flippers, antennae, pedipalps, tails, wings, and any other appendage I've failed to mention inside the ride at all times. Remain seated at all times, and no eating the other passengers while on the ride... "

You have me rolling on the floor with that one!

HAH!!! That's awesome!

Just have the spiel audible when you zoom in close on the lift and queues so people who don't want to hear it don't have to

That would be great as we could record our own words and import them into the game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom