Sawyer's (TOCS) Planet Coaster 24 hour Macmillan Game Changers Event (Charity)

Sawyer1

Planet Coaster Ambassador
EDIT: THE EVENT IS TAKING PLACE ON THE 24TH/ 25TH OF MAY.

Hello everyone!

Planet Coaster means the world to me and I'm sure it does to you also. I noticed Macmillan were holding an event called 'Game Changers'. You marathon a video game session for 24 hours and people pledge and donate money to the charity in support of you doing so. What better game to do this on than Planet Coaster? A game that has, quite frankly one of the most amazing teams behind it and they bring joy to so many people around the world.

I will be playing Planet Coaster for 24 hours and I've set a goal target of £250 pounds but I'm 100% we can surpass that target. I will give it a few weeks to build funds before the event will take place and I can confirm a concrete date. I will be live streaming it all so you can join me on the journey also on the day/night/day.

I'm doing this because of supporting people living with Cancer. I hope you'll all support my cause, donate and join me on the stream on the day it all happens.

Here is the link to all the information and where you can donate.

SAWYER'S (TOCS) PLANET COASTER 24 HOUR MACMILLAN GAME CHANGERS EVENT

[video=youtube;k30a_uxIWxc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k30a_uxIWxc[/video]

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this and have the most wonderful day.

#chiefbeefbelief #cosmiccowwow #infrontierwetrust

__

Moderators, I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong place!

Last edited:
Great initiative, I most certainly will try to watch it. Fingers crossed on getting a nice amount for the charity!

Sawyer1

Great initiative, I most certainly will try to watch it. Fingers crossed on getting a nice amount for the charity!

I plan to stream to full event so people can come on and leave as they please of course.

We already have £50 everyone!

Sawyer1

You're one of the sweatest guys I've ever met. (Sort of met)
Hopefully you wouldn't fall sleep. [haha]

That is very kind of you to say! I just like helping people out and seeing the world a more happy place. Like I said, Planet Coaster means everything to me so with that and this event giving something to charity seem make sense.

When I say Planet Coaster means a lot I owe it. I'm a worrier naturally. For my job role I require a fitness test, my blood pressure was too high, I was worrying about it being too high and thus bringing it up (D'OH). After attempt after attempt, I lay down.. closed my eyes. What do you think calmed me down? This... playing it over in my mind.

[video=youtube;tZc5wrYu9Lo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZc5wrYu9Lo[/video]

btw, it would actually be nice if this was mentioned in the PC stream this evening. I wonder if it will... can only hope ^^

That is very kind of you to say! I just like helping people out and seeing the world a more happy place.
This is how everybody should be!
I always think to my self when I'm in bed: "Did I make the world a better place today?" You can answer this with yes! I'm sure of that!

Sawyer1

btw, it would actually be nice if this was mentioned in the PC stream this evening. I wonder if it will... can only hope ^^

That would be a dream, wouldn't it?

This is how everybody should be!
I always think to my self when I'm in bed: "Did I make the world a better place today?" You can answer this with yes! I'm sure of that!

It's a nice feeling. We're up to £60!!!!! [heart][up]

Sawyer,

For everything you have already done and the cause that this is going towards I wish you all the best. Hope it gets a mention on the Live Stream too and maybe this can be a sticky. I think the aim of the £250 is mild as well and hope we can raise at least £1k from this community for such a great cause.

Kind Regards,

Adam

Sawyer1

Sawyer,

For everything you have already done and the cause that this is going towards I wish you all the best. Hope it gets a mention on the Live Stream too and maybe this can be a sticky. I think the aim of the £250 is mild as well and hope we can raise at least £1k from this community for such a great cause.

Kind Regards,

Adam

Thanks Adam. I think we can also get more! A mention would just be the cherry on top of the cake!

I'm currently making a small video about it!

Sawyer1

[video=youtube;k30a_uxIWxc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k30a_uxIWxc[/video]

Last edited:
My God, You're gonna be knackered! Good luck mate.
It's for such a worthy cause. Macmillan do such an amazing job. You've got my support..... and you're halfway to target now.[yesnod][up]

Sawyer1

My God, You're gonna be knackered! Good luck mate.
It's for such a worthy cause. Macmillan do such an amazing job. You've got my support..... and you're halfway to target now.[yesnod][up]

Thanks a million! [up][heart][big grin]

Annnnnnddddd ... Paypal is not accepted on this platform ... [blah]

Who make a donation site without accepting anything other than credit cards ? [bored]

Top Bottom