One generic theme by ride

This is cool (in particular the modular elements [up]) :

gWz6EQt.jpg

But, is it possible to have something (a little bit) more generic ? At least, one "generic" theme by ride.

Even if it's with the same "style" but, in this exemple, something without the "brain", like this :

PzrXZ9R.png

I agree with Angelis, I'd love to see some generic-themed rides, not because I don't like the various themes, but in case you want do do a generic park or for other purposes..
+1

I agree with Angelis, I'd love to see some generic-themed rides, not because I don't like the various themes, but in case you want do do a generic park or for other purposes..
Absolutly.

Specially for other purposes (like make your own theme, with your own custom scenery all around) [up]

I just realized that that is five different variations of the same ride. I hope every flat ride has many different choices for theming. I like the ride you made; looks like it's apart of a construction project or something.

Keep in mind, Mind Bender was the very first flat ride we saw and we've seen a few generic flat rides already (the Star Shape and Giant Jump). They're showing off all types of things we can expect from this game [haha]

But, is it possible to have something (a little bit) more generic ? At least, one "generic" theme by ride.

Even if it's with the same "style" but, in this exemple, something without the "brain", like this :

+1
I also think the modular elements are cool. But we need one generic theme. At least for the heavily themed rides...

I like the idea of being able to make the rides generic so that we can theme them as we like, rather than being tied to a theme, like Pirate Ships always having to be Pirate or Adventure... What if I wanted a Medieval, sci-fi or spooky themed one? I can't do it because the original theme doesn't fit.

I must say though, these concepts look sooooo good.

I agree that there should be 1 generic ride for every ride. But allow to choose colors for it.

I love the modular theme idea! But I also want a "generic" fairground style theme thrown in too. of course colorable! The style that has lots of light bulbs with lights in dancing patterns and whatnot. very 70-80s. haha

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Top Bottom