Stuff and features I hope for

Hi.

Just joined the community[up]

I'm on the fence of buying the game. I would like to know if these things will be added, cause this is make or break items for me. Loved those items in RCT which I played to death

1. Powered launched coasters, inclined launched coaster like there was in previous games of the same genre (Non looped) (where they are dragged backwards and then dropped (boomernag type coaster) then return to station with help of gravity after completed run, like Hang-Over in Liseberg and Heide Park amusement parks) Coaster pulled up and then hang on the top of the hill and then dropped after x amount of time (Biggest make or break features).[up]

2. On-ride photos and a shop where the visitors can purchase the photo taken of them.[up]

3. If you want to bulldoze a large area will it be possible to do so.[up]

4. Group sorting or theme sorting of food/drink/souvenir stands/shops.[up]

5. Change the direction of launch and size of the coaster platforms to fit more or fewer cars, and possible more than 1 train on the station.

6. Possible to expand land for bigger park.

7. Water rides (Log flume, rafting, waterpark)

8. Bobsleigh tracks.

9. Placing lightpoles, will they snap or autoturn to face the right direction, maybe a drag and auto placement feature to get even space between them (like tracks and signal lights in Transport Tycoon)(Not make or break feature).

10. premade foodcourts, not just standalone foodstands(Not make or break feature).

This is my make or brake (buy or not to buy) stuff and features

If these things are getting added to the game, then I won't not hesitate buying the game, it will be a sure thing[big grin]

The two random features that would make this game awesome in my opinion are
1) railroad crossing that cross the path and guess wait to pass
2) carnival style games

That's my short list

Last edited:
Top Bottom