Planet Coaster VIP Single Ticket

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm excited about this. I have ordered and wanted to know when the testing for this will go into effect. I think more people will purchase this or the Group once they can see the power of building their peeps.

Thanks,
Eric fka Licore

Hello, I'm excited about this. I have ordered and wanted to know when the testing for this will go into effect. I think more people will purchase this or the Group once they can see the power of building their peeps.

Thanks,
Eric fka Licore

That's it. You are right!agree

Btw. Welcome here!

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hi Eric. Welcome to the Planet Coaster forum! :)

I too would like to know how the VIP single and group tickets will work. I can't find any information about that.

I would like to know if the guest creator is available for everyone for their own parks, which would mean that the VIP tickets can be used to create guests that will visit parks of other players as well as your own parks, or that you can ONLY create guests if you have one of the VIP ticket options (single/group)?

The last thing would mean that you can't create guests if you don't have one of the VIP tickets?

I would like to get an answer to this question before I buy one of the VIP tickets.

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Does anyone know since I've paid the VIP single ticket when we will able to create our peep

The team from Frontier has said that they will inform us when they are ready for us for creating guests for the game.

As a side note, I prefer 'guests' above 'peeps'. Guests sounds more respectful, and the guests in Planet Coaster sure deserve respect for they are amazing!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom