Alpha 2 : Rollercoaster Reports (Intensity, nausea, speed..) must be implemented

Hi everyone.

I spend a real good time yesterday with the "fast track livestream".

But .... but ... i don't see any tools to help us to "judge" our future creations ! I need to have the confirmation what i'm doing is good as i wanted for my guests. (good curves, good intensity ....)

I understand the concept of Alpha and i thinks stuffs like "rollecasters indications" should be here to help us and the develloppers.

I want to report future problems and feedback about rollercoasters but based on what ? ?

Because if rollercoasters reports are not in Alpha 2, the game is just esthethics and it's just not enough interresting to wait 2 more months until Alpha 3. (or more)

Ps : I love you all anyway ^^

Because if rollercoasters reports are not in Alpha 2, the game is just esthethics and it's just not enough interresting to wait 2 more months until Alpha 3. (or more)

200.gif

...No. I would much rather the devs take their time and get these features polished to a high standard. I very much doubt that this game will not have coaster reports. But like the alpha roadmap says, the simulation part will be rolled out in Alpha 3. If you cant wait till then... get a refund... or maybe you could play parkitect while you wait?

MUST?
1. You sound a little egoistical
2. You dont seem to even grasp, as much as you say you do, what an alpha is and how game development works.
3. Some people in this forum think being a little mean in their post will float away if at the end of their message they say something like "but hey, I still love you". It doesnt. You still sound mean when you ask for things the way you do.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Last edited:
Top Bottom