【Hello】A CHINA panda who likes Planet Coaster

Dear Developers,

Please...Please make the Official Simplified CHINESE language for ALL CHINA FANS. we like 【Planet Coaster】very much rather than 【Roller coaster tycoon world】. And【Roller coaster tycoon world】announced their game will support Simplified CHINESE for all CHINA Fans.

Please...Please add Simplified CHINESE edition. Mainland CHINA is a monster market and you will make a lot of profits. Because there are so many RCT fans and we love this series. Thank you very much!

ed359013c8fcc3cefb3c45069545d688d43f2029.jpg

Welcome CHINApanda! We are all excited. Amazing that the excitement is worldwide [noob]

Dear,Thank you for your kind!
We built some china fans web clubs for RCT seriers(For RCT1 RCT2 RCT3 RCTW and PC)in CHINA. There are a lot of people discuss and share their ideas for RCT series every day. We are so excited our authentic new generation(RCTW and Planet Coaster) is coming. we waited ten years!!!Dream come true!!!!! so exciting!!!!!!!!!

we are very LOVE this game. we grateful hope our 【Planet Coaster】 will issue Official Simplified CHINESE language because that is fantasy.Although this is not a big problem but we want it. RCT3 addedOfficial Traditional Chinese in Taiwan(Republic of China)in 2004. But no Official Simplified Chinese yet for Mainland CHINA(People's Republic of China). So..dear,Could we add it? X.O.X.O LV!

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Before proposing a new idea or suggestion, please read the suggestions and ideas already proposed by members from the list here.

Chinese Language Support : https://forums.planetcoaster.com/showthread.php/190-Chinese-Language-Support-pls

Sorry. I will pay more attention it. Thanks.
But could you bring our suggestion to our developers ?Tks

Last edited:
No problem.

They know about it (The community manager said that developpers read the suggestions posted)

They confirmed that the game is only English for now, but I hope that they will make translations.
I hope that they read this too : https://forums.planetcoaster.com/sh...Language-Support-pls?p=821&viewfull=1#post821

Wow. Thank you very much.
We hope dream come true. but if no official Chinese translation at last. we also can develop a translation path by chinese players themself

20140508121900_Tj82h.thumb.200_0.gif

The PC is big and better than RCTW!

BY THE WAY.

What is going on RCTW? Could they see that? Please let RCTW team to see the PC develop diary video. This is a diligent items indeed!!! I don't know what's wrong for RCTW because i paid money for RCTW and the result was I did a depressed test for RCTW and no something.

Although it is very harsh but I have to say RCTW will be killed, not by PC, by themselves. if they do things carelessly still like now.

The PC is big and better than RCTW!

BY THE WAY.

What is going on RCTW? Could they see that? Please let RCTW team to see the PC develop diary video. This is a diligent items indeed!!! I don't know what's wrong for RCTW because i paid money for RCTW and the result was I did a depressed test for RCTW and no something.

Although it is very harsh but I have to say RCTW will be killed, not by PC, by themselves. if they do things carelessly still like now.
They are going to see it. And I know their reaction:
giphy.gif

And the game must be translated to Dutch. The dutch world in rollercoaster games is big. Very big! There are many people in the netherlands and Belgium who are fan of Themeparks they would love it to have dutch subtitles and dutch menus.

Last edited:
English, Spanish, French and German need to be the minimum

But ... still a double topic on the same subject ! [rolleyes]

I think the reason why Dutch isn't available now is the fact that Dutch is only spoken in Netherlands. English is world language, Spanish are spoken in other countries, French have its own game developers there even Germany. But Dutch is Dutch, that's the fact. But I believe that they will update it and there will more languages.

I think the reason why Dutch isn't available now is the fact that Dutch is only spoken in Netherlands. English is world language, Spanish are spoken in other countries, French have its own game developers there even Germany. But Dutch is Dutch, that's the fact. But I believe that they will update it and there will more languages.

f no official translation language I think players maybe develope a translation path by themselves. But It needs somebody to do it. SO..... the best thing is let our official developer to add this language in the game[happy]

I think the reason why Dutch isn't available now is the fact that Dutch is only spoken in Netherlands.

And in Belgium, Suriname and South-Africa (44 million native Dutch speakers in the world).

Although I would love to play the game in Dutch, I know we are with too little to make it worth all the translations (for now).

As I proposed in the other language thread. If they are supporting community-based translations, count me in!

Top Bottom