Racing Pack!!

After checking the suggestion list, I was rather surprised to see what was in my mind an obvious choice not suggested. Oh well, guess I'll have to do it:

Now one of my favourite rides in RCT and in real life is Go karts. I love the feeling of speed and the amount of competition they bring amongst friends. So now, with Planet Coasters INSANE level of customization and details, we can take Racing style theme parks to a whole new level here.

With the level of detail available to us in Planet Coaster, we could do so much more than RCT 1 and 2 could ever achieve. With the bigger space in parks compared to those games, we could recreate real world racing tracks (think Formula One racing tracks here) or, with terrain editor and the insane amount of items Planet Coaster has, we could come the closet to recreating Mario kart tracks without the game being Mario Kart. Heck, this sort of pack would be perfect for VR support should Planet Coaster ever get that.

Then grab yourself a burger at "Pit Stop Cafes" overlooking your track as the karts go by. Decorations of which can be the usual racing flags and tyres along with Gas stations, grid markings and car models, ranging from Nascar to Formula One, Rally Cars and go karts.

The Mascot would be a Stig (Top Gear) Inspired racer who would be silent and occasionally enters races and shows just how skilled he is at the track layout (I know that probably won't happen but hey, its an idea)

I know this is an awfully big wishlist but I would absolutely love it if Frontier Developments could add this into the game. Bring Go Karts to Planet Coaster!

Thanks for reading and have an awesome day

Kenitoh

Top Bottom