ideal park entrance!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
kind of a simple question, what would your ideal park entrance be?
Would you want it how rct3 did it?
Rr4mvX2.png

or how rctw did it?
HLKV2oc.png

or maybe you prefer a real life park entrance, i think it would be interesting to find out what people would want!

I would like to have a very sleek one (bare bones with the gates) you can build yourself around! That would be ideal actually as I often think the entrance clash with my decorating. :)

It could go along with a few "pre-packaged" ones.

OR that you are more free with recoloring existing ones.

Last edited:
Well personally, like always : I hope we can build our own, share it, so the "prefabs" entrances are in fact, the entrance made by players themselves.

And the same for ... any buildings, any structures, any rides in the game.
A full social game.

Well personally, like always : I hope we can build our own, share it, so the "prefabs" entrances are in fact, the entrance made by players themselves.

And the same for ... any buildings, any structures, any rides in the game.
A full social game.

+1 [squeeeeee][up]

I would rather have a build your own. I mean if you think about it your building a park, so why not have the option to build everything?

I would rather have a build your own. I mean if you think about it your building a park, so why not have the option to build everything?

It would interesting me to build my own even if I'm not so good in designing stuff. But hopefully frontier will give us the a big variety of entrances.

It would interesting me to build my own even if I'm not so good in designing stuff. But hopefully frontier will give us the a big variety of entrances.
Why by Frontier ?

Believe me, if we have an option to build anything that can go in the "prefabs list", then the community can build hundreds, or even thousands of different entrances.

Same for everything : Restaurants, Shops, Restroom, Breakroom, Prefabs Rollercoasters track or darkrides (with or without scenery around/inside) ... anything in fact ...

Try to think outside the box, and forget "prefabs created by the team".

We are much more numerous, we could create all these structures, share them with the world, assign a note (with the stars) for classifying them, according to their popularity, their prices (that could depend on the number of objects used), etc ...

Why give us prefabs ? When we can have tools, and a way to share our creations (with people who dont like designing stuff)

Why by Frontier ?

Believe me, if we have an option to build anything that can go in the "prefabs list", then the community can build hundreds, or even thousands of different entrances.

Same for everything : Restaurants, Shops, Restroom, Breakroom, Prefabs Rollercoasters track or darkrides (with or without scenery around/inside) ... anything in fact ...

Try to think outside the box, and forget "prefabs created by the team".

We are much more numerous, we could create all these structures, share them with the world, assign a note (with the stars) for classifying them, according to their popularity, their prices (that could depend on the number of objects used), etc ...

Why give us prefabs ? When we can have tools, and a way to share our creations (with people who dont like designing stuff)

I get your point Angelis, but not everyone wants to build things from nothing. A lot of people will want to have "some" pre-built items. For me I would love to build everything from scratch, and I'm sure you would as well. But some people are going to want pre-fabs for sure.

I don't want to create on my own, first I suck at this, second I want see some work from the team.
Yeah ofc, I could download everything what you shared, but I'm a little bit tired of downloading contet for the game.
I don't want to download all the time, I want to create things with materials which are already Ingame.
I'm not a creator, not yet, I just want to play the game as it is. I will download some few things, but the game shouldn't be working just with download content. Even if it's free.

It would be nice if we could combine various entrances (parts) with each other.
That would be a good start for me .

Last edited:
I get your point Angelis, but not everyone wants to build things from nothing. A lot of people will want to have "some" pre-built items. For me I would love to build everything from scratch, and I'm sure you would as well. But some people are going to want pre-fabs for sure.
Yes. And this is what i said [weird]

Please read my message again, because I think you dont understand.

I don't want to create on my own, first I suck at this, second I want see some work from the team.
Yeah ofc, I could download everything what you shared, but I'm a little bit tired of downloading contet for the game.
I don't want to download all the time, I want to create things with materials which are already Ingame.
I'm not a creator, not yet, I just want to play the game as it is. I will download some few things, but the game shouldn't be working just with download content. Even if it's free.
Well, of course, this would mean a "100% connected game".

What if it's transparent for you ? What if, when you install the game, you allow a certain amount on your hard drive reserved for downloads ? You just start a game, and when you open the window containing "entrances" you can find any thumbs of any entrances made by players, sorted by price, notes, themes, etc... And you just have to click on it, to build it directly (like a classic prefab), or a little "loading bar" appears

- The structure need to be loaded (if it uses only objects from the game), this is almost immediate (because you donwload nothing, you just load a sort of "text" file containing informations about how are positioned the various pieces of the building)
- Or the structure need to downloaded (if it uses objects from the community), and it takes a few seconds (or minutes depending on the connection and the size of the CS) but only the first time you download it.

All with the possibility of classifying objects by selecting only those that contain objects from the game (for people who have a slow internet connection for example, or those in a hurry).

Last edited:
It should really be the same system they use for building shops and merging pieces together to create your own custom version of, on top of the base model.

How awesome would it be to use the pirate ship piecing so you literally just walk off a huge ship, on to the dock, into this watery world. My mind is spinning away thinking of cool things that your entrance actually exits out on to some amazing world.

If you built a city themed park, could exit out of a subway platform, or even the subway train it's self.

Actually, thinking about that more, I hope we can have more than one entrance, I'd love one in each quadrant, that could actually move too, so instead of being centre to the park, you can slide them along the barriers and move it to where you see fit.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom