Wishlist II

Please Allow:

RollerCoaster supports to be stood on foliage areas and pathways
RollerCoaster Catwalks to be on breaks, friction breaks, launch breaks, etc.
RollerCoaster Catwalks option button on regular rollercoaster tracks
Turnstiles on queues
MORE V-Shaped supports on steel rollercoasters
Breakdowns and peeps actually using the catwalks when a ride breaks down on the chain-lift
Inverted rollercoaster supports when a Non-Inverted Coaster contains inversions that go upside-down
Non-inverted rollercoaster supports when a Inverted Coaster contains inversions that go upside-down (Needs a bit improvement)
BETTER supports for the Giga Coaster (also including when a giga coaster turns sideways)
Square-Tiled Queues
At least 5,000 acres (in-game conversion) of park-land. I love to build super big parks.
Net Brackets (I think that's what they're called), so that rollercoasters that go above pathways have safety below them. [Example: Great Bear from Hersheypark. It has net brackets below pathways.]
V-Shaped supports on both sides of a Non-Inverted Coaster loop, cobra roll, and other vertical parts of inversions
Chairlifts and SkyTrams,
ETC. ETC. ETC.

That's all I have for now! I will be back!
Still an AWESOME amusement park game! [yesnod]

Please Allow:

RollerCoaster supports to be stood on foliage areas and pathways
RollerCoaster Catwalks to be on breaks, friction breaks, launch breaks, etc.
RollerCoaster Catwalks option button on regular rollercoaster tracks
Turnstiles on queues
MORE V-Shaped supports on steel rollercoasters
Breakdowns and peeps actually using the catwalks when a ride breaks down on the chain-lift
Inverted rollercoaster supports when a Non-Inverted Coaster contains inversions that go upside-down
Non-inverted rollercoaster supports when a Inverted Coaster contains inversions that go upside-down (Needs a bit improvement)
BETTER supports for the Giga Coaster (also including when a giga coaster turns sideways)
Square-Tiled Queues
At least 5,000 acres (in-game conversion) of park-land. I love to build super big parks.
Net Brackets (I think that's what they're called), so that rollercoasters that go above pathways have safety below them. [Example: Great Bear from Hersheypark. It has net brackets below pathways.]
V-Shaped supports on both sides of a Non-Inverted Coaster loop, cobra roll, and other vertical parts of inversions
Chairlifts and SkyTrams,
ETC. ETC. ETC.

That's all I have for now! I will be back!
Still an AWESOME amusement park game! [yesnod]

The ability to move supports around if they are where you don't want them to accompany the underlined item.(That way I don't have to worry about ugly cement blocks sticking awkwardly out of the terrain, or I can move supports around for atheistic purposes without having to sacrifice having them.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom