UV (Ultraviolet) Lights

I recently thought of an idea for planet coaster that I not seen before in a coaster game which I think would be awesome for the more indoor rides e.g. Ghost trains, and that's UV lights.

I really love the effect these lights give in indoor rides and I think they'd look quite nice in planet coaster. I have no idea if it would possible to do this however I thought I'd suggest it anyway just to see if it was.

Hope it's a cool idea and good enough to be considered. :)

I recently thought of an idea for planet coaster that I not seen before in a coaster game which I think would be awesome for the more indoor rides e.g. Ghost trains, and that's UV lights.

I really love the effect these lights give in indoor rides and I think they'd look quite nice in planet coaster. I have no idea if it would possible to do this however I thought I'd suggest it anyway just to see if it was.

Hope it's a cool idea and good enough to be considered. :)

We'd need special florescent colors to chose from that would react to said lighting in addition to the lighting itself...

We'd need special florescent colors to chose from that would react to said lighting in addition to the lighting itself...

Or a toggle in the paint palette that you're hue you're painting with is fluorescent.

Also, with fluorescent dyes in the hats and T-shirts (gotta have park T-shirts for sale) and other souvenirs, the guests, themselves, could become walking decorations.

Robert

Since the game isn't dealing with real light, it would have to be a special texture which has its luminosity jacked up. Could be done.

Kurt

Someone made pretty descent UV lights in RCT3 (I couldn't find any pictures of it though, but it did make guests' eyes glow and white shoes glow and things like that...)

It can be done and definitely should be done. Just about every dark ride uses them. Also, the lighting engine needs work... simply put, it needs light occlusion so if you build a cave or an enclosed building with no openings, it will be pitch black inside. Otherwise dark rides won't work too well.

I am building a park under a park the lighting looks great at night but it is a bit dark at day because the lights are not working during the daytime [where is it]

Top Bottom