Making your own rolls/loops on every type of coaster

Hi everyone,

I've noticed that it is very hard to make your own rolls/loops on diffrent types of coasters. Only on the diving coaster it seems easier somehow to make then on the others. Should'nt it be possible to make a roll/loop on every type of coaster instead of only one. I'd like to use G-rolls on all of my coasters because it's one of the coolest to make my own..

scream5.jpg

What is your guys experience on making them? Let them know and give me tips how to make them easier (if it's possible at all).

Greetz!

Last edited:
Yeah but you had to put a lot more work into that layout (than we should have to) vs just giving us a cheat code that unlocks the restrictions that are holding us back from making custom inversions easier.

@cerealfruitcakes Is that what the cheat code unlocks or what they've said will be coming? I was wondering if we'd be able to make custom loops, like if I go up, up, up to the vertical, my next pull up is going to take me upside down! It'd be a great feature, I really want to make a nice tight designed coaster similar to say the Smiler [hehe]

They just need to remove the track angle limit. Not really sure why they haven't - maybe it's more complicated than I think it is, but surely if people have found ways to get around it it would work.

I've tried a few custom inversions, and most have had a really annoying banking issue. Drives me a bit insane.

Last edited:
Is that a custom made vertical loop? I can make the rough shape using the banking tool but get serious wobble issues when trying to make it smooth and continuous.

Nah, the vertical loop is a premade element. The cobra roll and big... corkscrew... inline twist thingy are both custom though.

Top Bottom