General / Off-Topic What do you think about Parkitect?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

hope the moderating team doesn´t matter when I raise this subject. Just want to get to know your opinions about Parkitect. Yeah for sure, grafics and animations can´t be compared to Planet Coaster. But what is your impression?

I played it when it just was open for public but I felt it was a little too hard to use the coaster editor plus it was a little too "bare bone" for me to enjoy. but I played for one hour or something. I haveto look if they have added new items.

I still prefer the original RCT1+2 but it is still fun to see something like this so I paid for the purchase.

It's a nice game to play for fun. But I miss the detailes that rctw 1+2 had. With its basic colors it looks less detailed than original. But it's fresh and new to experiment with.

Btw. Why is Atari stupid and don't bring a remastered edition from 1+2 with hd graphics?

I played it when it just was open for public but I felt it was a little too hard to use the coaster editor plus it was a little too "bare bone" for me to enjoy. but I played for one hour or something. I haveto look if they have added new items.

I still prefer the original RCT1+2 but it is still fun to see something like this so I paid for the purchase.

For true fans of coaster park simulations, there is no way around it [hehe]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
I have bought Parkitect and I love that game. It's nice to have a new game like RCT 1+2 but with updated graphics. Sure it does not have all of the features yet, but I follow development and the developers (3, including 1 for audio) keep creating new rides, scenery and features every month.

Also, I love the art of Parkitect. It has a kind of cuteness for me. I like to play with the game and go for the challenge to build an amazing theme park with the tools Parkitect has for me. [happy]

i like it, the coaster editor imo is amazing, but the graphics are a bit off, it just dosent really have that nice rct 1 and 2 feel those games have. i understand that those are 2 different games, but i really liked the rct1 and 2's graphics, it had a certain thing about it i really liked!

i like it, the coaster editor imo is amazing, but the graphics are a bit off, it just dosent really have that nice rct 1 and 2 feel those games have. i understand that those are 2 different games, but i really liked the rct1 and 2's graphics, it had a certain thing about it i really liked!

I share your opinion. Like I said befor. The basic color pattern and no detailed textures makes it a bit poor looking!

I do not mind the simple style but I feel it is still having a little bit "amateur" look. For example about the proportions and for example eye/mouth detail on the peeps, plus the grass tufts. The rides are great, however.
BUT this is not big company like atari (lol) so it is excusable.

I downloaded the latest build in yesterday and played for a little while. I also downloaded some mods. More scenery (great need!! but I wish they had category tabs for different scenery objects...) and what I like: on ride camera!

I play alpha 5 and it need a lot of work before near finish.
Its to 1990 so to speak but that is my opinion on the other hand very cheap to buy.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom