Rider Screams

So I've heard the scream effects of the riders in the game, and they actually sound a bit bland. This feature could use an upgrade, because I like hearing people scream on rides. Gives things a bit more realism.

DO NOT, I Repeat, DO NOT Put in the Wilhelm Scream! I would Loose ALL respect for you and your game. Every time I hear that scream, I want to Punch/Shoot the Director/s who told the sound guy to put it in the movie/s. Also the Game Developer who use it in their video games. Forgive me but that sh## Needs to Stop!
I see NO reason/situation for it to be use into PC.

I Did Hear it in RCTW as a Random Sound FX and thought "what Why?"

how about when a rotten kid punches an entertainer in the groin? would the wilhelm scream be appropriate then [haha]

rct had decent screams [up]

They sound more like they were/are having Sex, if that's what you mean by Decent [shocked] I was Banned from their forums for asking them not to include /Vaginal Shaped Ponds and Land feature into their game like they did in 2&3. Yet they go and made their guests sound like they were/are having Sex while waiting for the Coaster to start. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDA7AENLkBc EXAMPLE! Now tell me, How am I / are we to take them seriously anymore? the Scream was random. Peeps were not on the ride. Just like the Baby Crying out of nowhere and ever few minutes or so. It's Annoying and Distracting and Unprofessional.

Top Bottom