General / Off-Topic 10 excellent reasons PC should NEVER be ported to Linux

1) Compared to windows Linux is an absolute complete and utter....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Jokes :) Just wanted to give the Linux fans something to feel briefly enraged about :)

Passing time waiting for this game. Immature.

[squeeeeee]

1) Compared to windows Linux is an absolute complete and utter....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Jokes :) Just wanted to give the Linux fans something to feel briefly enraged about :)

Passing time waiting for this game. Immature.

[squeeeeee]
I almost wanted to post a comment that there was an official Planet Coaster Hater but then this [squeeeeee][squeeeeee][squeeeeee][up]

I almost wanted to post a comment that there was an official Planet Coaster Hater but then this [squeeeeee][squeeeeee][squeeeeee][up]

I'm really hoping the Linux hardcore that click through admit how furious they were ready to get :)

EDIT: Actually Linux users are quite logical, they may make a point of not responding at all....

Last edited:
What a troll [big grin][big grin][big grin]

giphy.gif

I almost had a heart attack. [woah] Don't scare me like that, please. [squeeeeee]

edit: Speaking of Linux ports, even though PC might not have one for using an inhouse engine, I still appreciate the effort into making that inhouse engine, instead of using an "royalty-based" (I have no idea what to call it) engine like Unity or Unreal. I feel inhouse is always the way to go, unless you cannot afford to do so.

Last edited:

Fact: ALL jokes require trolling (it's true).

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

I almost had a heart attack. [woah] Don't scare me like that, please. [squeeeeee]

edit: Speaking of Linux ports, even though PC might not have one for using an inhouse engine, I still appreciate the effort into making that inhouse engine, instead of using an "royalty-based" (I have no idea what to call it) engine like Unity or Unreal. I feel inhouse is always the way to go, unless you cannot afford to do so.

Sorry dude, I bet you were ready to write an essay in reply!!

Yea you're right about inhouse. I don't actually think Unity (just as a random example..., not because RCTW uses it *ahem*) is all that bad though, but it's free and relatively easy to use so it churns out a lot of poor games. I think one reason developers with their own engine tend to produce better results comes down to the fact they have talent on the team that can actually make an efficient game engine from scratch.

Top Bottom