Cosmic Cow Mascot video

A video of the Cosmic Cow Mascot was placed on Planet Coasters Facebook page:

[video]https://www.facebook.com/PlanetCoaster/videos/393568904100579/[/video]

Personally, I think it looks a little bit off and creepy.

Last edited:
It is so different to Coaster King, Pirate King, Gulpee and Fairy.

Normally a Park would pay attention all fit together. Actually don't like it. It is so weird the cow jumping on its large udder, though i know it is a bouncing ball.

As a normal walking cow with a fitting udder i think it would be far better. I think i will not use that as much.
Hope we can decide.

Last edited:
As I said on Fb....this is so weird! [haha] I'm reassure that I'm not the only one who's thinking that. ^^

Last edited:
People are saying "she" and "her" but they used the words happy chap :p that face shape looks pretty odd, and the udders bouncing up and down, a cute pink circle would have been fine~ anyway, I drew a quick sketch and posted on facebook, so I'll post here too.

13631510_10157123177280203_3950444134239139868_n.jpg

First thing so far I don't really like. Just seems a little.. creepy? I don't know. [uhh]

It's a weird placement for the udders?

People are saying "she" and "her" but they used the words happy chap :p ]

Cows are female? That's probably why, lol. Why would a male have udders >.<

Last edited:
First thing so far I don't really like. Just seems a little.. creepy? I don't know. [uhh]

It's a weird placement for the udders?

Cows are female? That's probably why, lol. Why would a male have udders >.<

*shrugs* never heard a female described as a "happy chap" before haha, silly frontier o3o

I can see how the whole udder thing was maybe a nice idea on paper but in my opinion it really isn't good at all as a finished product. As someone stated in the CHC discussion about this there are certain diseases that exist which can cause certain organs to swell up like that and it can't be a very nice experience. I also don't think it's right to have such a prominent focus on the female organs of the cow. I've deliberately been avoiding using names for things because this is a family friendly forum but this while bouncing udder thing has connotations which are not family friendly at all.

Last edited:
I think this is a key example of why the planet coaster team needs to show us more up and coming stuff! They've probably spent hours working on this and yet the majority don't like it.

People have been asking time and time again for smaller, but more frequent updates (Either in game or via forums/social media) which would solve this issue.

Less time wasted developing things we don't like and more time creating and working on the stuff we love.

Last edited:
I can see how the whole udder thing was maybe a nice idea on paper but in my opinion it really isn't good at all as a finished product. As someone stated in the CHC discussion about this there are certain diseases that exist which can cause certain organs to swell up like that and it can't be a very nice experience. I also don't think it's right to have such a prominent focus on the female organs of the cow. I've deliberately been avoiding using names for things because this is a family friendly forum but this while bouncing udder thing has connotations which are not family friendly at all.

It is called Mastitis i think. So nothing that will make guests rush off and buy a shake or ice i guess.

Last edited:
First thing I saw was the suit, and didn't like the greyish green suite that has no texture or pattern. 2nd the utters. I think maybe if the performer was carrying it, and twiwling the ball, then bounced on it once or twice then picked it back up (large routine of moves) then it would be OK.

What in the world is going on here? LOL

So her udder is a bouncy ball, which she is reverse cow girling, while waving at children? This is why Frontier needs to get some input from the community before they release things... We've been asking for more interaction, and we've gotten less. This is the result.

Last edited:
Top Bottom