Reviews

A great idea that i borrowed from other games is to have reviews for games, This would mean after you build a ride you get a rating out of ten for your ride from a couple of different sources.

This would pop up after you open a ride and can give you something to work for. An easy compromise would be the usual excitement, nausea and intensity getting a more "dramatic" reveal rather than having to find it.

There would also be a yearly award ceremony which you could attend that gives out awards. the main difference between this and RCT3 is that it comes in a pop up menu that automatically come up and makes the game more dramatic and something to strive for. The more awards you win, the more visitors you get. therefore having 'the tidiest park' which can be easily achieved for stating out businesses, can result in a huge influx of peeps.

A great idea that i borrowed from other games is to have reviews for games. The more awards you win, the more visitors you get. therefore having 'the tidiest park' which can be easily achieved for stating out businesses, can result in a huge influx of peeps.

I think this is a good idea, but let's now stick to Guests or Visitors, instead of calling them Peeps. That description is not what we now be using.

Top Bottom