Planet Coaster photos

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Because some of us got frustated I decided to created post. We all want to see the new photos when they release so we are going to help those lovely people and we are going to post the new photos when we see them!

Only Photos! Please don't discuss the photos!

Planet Coaster - Image Slideshow #1
[video=youtube_share;lZZP1MvPSrs]https://youtu.be/lZZP1MvPSrs[/video]

Planet Coaster- Image Slideshow #2
[video=youtube_share;wTzFc9ooR4s]https://youtu.be/wTzFc9ooR4s[/video]

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Good job Coen! This way we can give others a chance to see things from behind the screens! [up] [praise]

For the guests who aren't afraid of thrills, we have the Screaminator!
CZauc7SWAAA_y27.jpg

(Planet Coaster, Twitter)

All that's left now:
Double Decker Carousal
Double Inverter
The Buccaneer
The Monster (Octopus)

Amusment_rides.png

I wonder why they've decided to give them different names this time around... TMs?

I know that is what I'm worried about...
And they have fairground attractions. In themeparks you don't have these kind of flat rides.

But let's keep this threat to post pictures only...

This one was posted on a twitter page a good while ago:
CZWkCriWwAAOktc.jpg:large

(Pre-Alpha)
Notice how the guests here are holding onto "invisible" shoulder restraints [noob]

But you realise that these pictures are meant for chc members who PAID for it right? Might be a humble act but i think if someone wants to see them they should consider to pay for chc.

I hope for every themed ride that there's other themes or at least generic ones too (maybe in a carnival style with dancing lights but versitable and recolorable)

But you realise that these pictures are meant for chc members who PAID for it right? Might be a humble act but i think if someone wants to see them they should consider to pay for chc.
No a lot of these were already released. I believe a few are not, but we've seen most of these.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
So some of this stuff was released exclusively to the Coaster Head... As soon as I get the extra money to do it, I will join.

You're always welcome to join the club! [big grin]
The mood at the non-CHC parts of the forum is equally very good, so we are very lucky to have part in this! [praise]

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom