General / Off-Topic Mangmod's Tabletop Games Atelier

Hello everyone!
Since a friend gifted me Tabletop Simulator on Steam, I've been working on a lot of tabletop games projects, which I'd like to show you - and get help with them, if possible-. The reason I begun doing those kind of games is that I had some flashes in mind and decided to write them down. Sure, those games aren't FPS or similar, but they can be nice to play together; I focus on Co-operative rather than player vs player, so most of my projects will keep this mindset.
The only TTS mod I've released so far is Valkyria Chronicles DUEL: Rewritten Chronicles, a mod for TTS based on SEGA's Valkyria Chronicles saga, which can be both a 2v2 or a free-for-all strategy game. You can find it on the Steam Workshop.

Here's the list of my other projects which are underway construction:
  • Universus: Dimensional Clash | A mixed-universe coop game, which takes characters from various anime/manga/videogames dimensions and projects them into a single card-based tabletop game.
  • KanColle: Turma Excelsus | Game based on Kadokawa Games' Kantai Collection browser collectible card game. This TTS mod consists in a strategical and customised co-op version of the original game.
  • KanColle game 2 (title not decided) | Another game based on Kantai Collection, but this time it tries to resemble the original mechanics and is a PvP card dueling game.
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia game (title not decided) | A coop card game based on the Hyperdimension Neptunia saga by Idea Factory and Compile Heart. Use combo attacks, items, EXE Drive moves and defeat various enemies.
  • I Nervesani (italian only) | A special game developed for my homefolks; it includes lots of game systems into one; ranging from Il Castello del Diavolo, to the Game of the Goose, to Monopoly, Bang! and so on. Collect the Keys of the various town area to claim the entire town!
  • Sinfonia Finale | A pvp game where the goal is to create musical composition. Use your Composers to develop melodies! Things like "It was Mozart that composed the Game of Thrones theme!" or "No way! Ennio Morricone is the one who composed the Moonlight Sonata!" will be matter of laughs. Use special cards to build your song faster, or slow down your opponent!
  • Cards Against Humanity - Nervesa Edition/Digital (italian only) | A digital version of the printed CAH:NE made for my townfolks.

The last project I'm actually working on is named The AmuseMen (title is temporary).
It is a coop management game where the goal is to manage an amusement park. It could be thought as RollerCoaster Tycoon in Tabletop format, except that mechanics are different. The goal is to reach a set amount of people in your park, or to earn a set amount of money. Build rides, rollercoasters, pathways, structures, enact marketing campaigns, research new buildings, manage situations! The AmuseMen can be played solo or up to 4 people.

Four roles awaits you and your friends:
  • The Manager - who is responsible of money and can manage the purchasal of rides, coasters and structures, but also decides to give the other roles the money, in order to let them operate in various ways. Managers hold the economical power of the park, therefore they must choose to use wisely their capital.
  • The Engineer - who places the rides/structures bought by the Manager and can purchase and build pathways on the park. The engineer is responsible for the research. How will you spend the money given to you by the Manager? Will you create a functional path system, or will you focus on research?
  • The Strategist - who can enact marketing campaigns, advertising and use special features of the rides/structures, along with events. While it can be thought of a minor role, the Strategist is an important one. Use your special powers to increase the money earned and the guests on your park!
  • The Statist - who hasn't a direct role in the game, but is responsible for the various dice rolls and calculations. He/She keeps track of the statistics: guests, money in, money out and also reads the weather and events. He/She also acts as an advisor for the team, giving informations on the various stats whenever they are needed.

There are 4 kind of rides:
  1. Kiddie/Gentle Rides | Those may have a low cost of building/maintenance, but they don’t generate so much profit. Their building time is usually fast.
  2. Thrill Rides | They have somewhat higher cost of building than kiddie ones, but are decent in maintenance and can make good profits. Their building time is medium.
  3. Rollercoasters | They have high building costs, high maintenance and high building times, but they can generate high amounts of money and bring more people. They usually require more than one tile.
  4. Other Rides | Such as Darkrides (Angelis will love this), Water rides, etc. which costs can be variegated and have different possibilities.

As for Structures, two categories of them are available:
  1. Restaurants/Stalls | They generate a fixed amount of money every turn. Low maintenance cost.
  2. Necessities | (Info points, restrooms) increases the number of people and can have special effects. Low maintenance cost.

The game is currently a WIP, but if you're interested in testing it and you have Tabletop Simulator, please send me an invite on Steam (Writing in the comments that you're from the PC forums first, so I'll recognize you). You can also take a look at my Screenshoot Library to see more pictures of the games I'm developing. Tell me what do you think!

Last edited:
[weird] This game looks amazing .......

You can make the exact board game you want with it ? And play it with friends ? [weird]

Well yeah, as long as it's not something that requires scripting or doing stuff with codes, because (at least at the moment) something like that isn't possible. However, all of this is being done with the game's standard tools, maybe a simple 3D model imported (Yeah, you can import 3D models in TTS) but the rest is all photoshop and stuff. And lots of time spent on balancing. Sometimes I'm ranting because there's no numerical scaling tool yet, but it's possible to do so by editing the save file.
You invent a game, call some friends, play it. Or you can dowload some of them from the workshop. There are DLCs, but you can play them without owning those if you join a server with the host owning it. (DLCs are just games btw, they don't add new functions).
Oh, most important.
You can flip the table.

I have two hobbies in life: Theme parks and designing board games (and it's true) ... How is it possible that I do not know this game [weird][weird][weird]

I need to check how this game work on youtube.
But if I really can make my own boardgame ... it's amazing. Seriously, thanks you Mangmod !!! [up]

No problem! Maybe you could help me with the AmuseMen then... Anyway, tell me how is it! The game also goes on sales sometimes, you may be even able to get it for 8€.

No problem! Maybe you could help me with the AmuseMen then... Anyway, tell me how is it! The game also goes on sales sometimes, you may be even able to get it for 8€.
The number of games available on the workshop is ... WOW !

We need to make "Planet Coaster - The Fan Boardgame" [big grin][big grin][big grin][big grin]
Is it okay to do that ? [weird]

In fact, I already saw this game before, but I thought it was just a game to play chess and stuff like that, ben in fact no, with UGC, you have unlimited power, it's amazing !!! [heart]
All games of the most famous tops are available ... OMG OMG OMG !

Can you give me your steam name in private ? [big grin]

EDIT : Really ? Even a pokemon board game ? LOL

R2UMGd6.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom