Make Money A Key Role

I don't know if it's just me or I haven't noticed something but money seems like no issue in the game once you've established a park with a ride. Why have a money meter if you don't worry about it?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Money doesn't do anything in game at the moment. It'll do more when the finance and management aspects of the game are released later in development. For now it's just a sandbox game.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's just me or I haven't noticed something but money seems like no issue in the game once you've established a park with a ride. Why have a money meter if you don't worry about it?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This will be eventually ingame like RCT3 had. Don't forget it is just Alpha 2 and Alpha 3 coming soon. And they will probably put the things in Alpha 3 they want to have tested the most.

there isnt even anyway to manage money yet, the money meter I suspect is so the devs can gather statistics for when they do implement money

Money doesn't do anything in game at the moment. It'll do more when the finance and management aspects of the game are released later in development. For now it's just a sandbox game.

Ah I see. Didn't notice that it didn't really affect gameplay at all :) Thank you for your response.

Last edited:
Top Bottom