Unsure which version to buy

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hello im new

Im sorry if this has already been asked but i'm unsure which version to buy since there are so many different ones.

Where can I find a handy table with explainations what all different versions do?

I would like to play as soon as possible, I understand the beta starts in March but the final game comes at the end of the year or something?

Thansk for helping me

PS I love how this game looks, this has totally blown RCTW out of the water. You guys are the best

If you want early access, buy the early bird edition. You can then also buy the Coaster head extra if you want access to the coaster head part of the forum.

So buy the 'early bird edition'. You get the full game at release, and also early access from next month until release.

I can recommend coaster head too. some good chats in there.

I was having the same issues figuring this out, I contacted the support team though and they were very helpful. They told me explicitly to not spend more than I absolutely wanted to. But here's a quick breakdown for you:

Pre-Order: Access to the game upon release

Early Bird: Early Access and the full game upon release

CHC + Pre-Order: Access to the Coaster Head Club (Exclusive videos and pictures) and the full game upon release

Which tier you get is really up to how much you want to play the game!

There are some extras too, which don't add extra functionality to the game but are great ways to support Frontier if you wish to do so. I myself have bought a couple of the extras, but it's up to you.

I hope this helps!

Last edited:
1. Do you want Planet Coaster without something else? -> Planet Coaster Pre-order.
2. Do you want Planet Coaster as cheap as possible? -> Planet Coaster Pre-order.
3. Do you want to play Planet Coaster as soon as possible? Planet Coaster Early Bird Pass.
4. Do you want Planet Coaster and a 'first preview' of videos and photos? Planet Coaster Coaster Head Edition.
5. Do you want a combination of 3 and 4? -> Planet Coaster Early Bird Pass + Coaster Head Club Membership.

You want to play as soon as possible, so you can buy Planet Coaster Early Bird Pass (Game + Early Access).

What do you think hé! [big grin]
zFXA1aN.jpg

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom