• 1 Monitor

Votes: 22 4.9%
  • 2 Monitors

Votes: 40 8.9%
  • 3 Monitors

Votes: 386 86.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if you could please show on this dummy where he did not touch you!

klqltv0l.jpg

rofl!!!

Hello everyone.
Today looked at this thread, and gathered all the wallpaper on my website (I hope Mobius will not mind that I copied his drawings themselves, the link to this thread I pointed out).
Unfortunately, the site is in Russian, and in order to understand it, I cite a screenshot. Where the blue arrows, you need to click on the little plus buttons. They are deployed in the gallery and become in little minus buttons.
You can click on any thumbnail and it will open in full size. If you click the right mouse button on this big picture, you can save it on the computer itself, using the menu item "Save Image As ..."
In the future I will try as soon as possible to add those new images that will create Mobius.

ive got no issue with my work being spread around, I didn't even relise that elitestories.co.uk had my page up and running. +1 to Andy for that.

ive got no issue with my work being spread around, I didn't even relise that elitestories.co.uk had my page up and running. +1 to Andy for that.

that's been up ages, it was about the last thing i did on that version of the site before i started the redesign on a later version of the CMF. it was one of the main reason actually as i couldn't get the lightbox to work :(

EliteStories is coming along nicely.:D

you've seen the index below the feed watcher i take it? have you had a look at the right view recienty? (php?id=5) could be some work there for you ;)

I hope to go live with the new version early in the week but there's still a heck of a lot for me to do before then, if you check out the Development Forums on Elitestories.co.uk there's a fairly complete plan for what it will look like when the first phase is finished.

Last edited:

illu Minti

Deadly, But very fluffy...
That In and Out pic is great! enlarging it picks out the smaller details like the two other ships in the background, another nice job mate...keep them coming :)

I was just practising some effects in photoshop.. Mobius i hope you don't mind.. I added engine effects to this phone wallpaper..

blastoff_zpseb61e119.jpg

don't mind at all, its an effect that I haven't been adding as its fiddly and time consuming to get right.

Top Bottom