• 2 Monitors

Votes: 40 8.9%
  • 3 Monitors

Votes: 386 86.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

illu Minti

Deadly, But very fluffy...
Another nice pic mobius, liking the two colour scheme either side, works well! ships look great to.
You must have a nice tidy collection of art pics now my friend.

Also one other point ive noticed, you seem to publish these art pics in the early hours 1am onwards, trouble sleeping or just work habit? :)

Another nice pic mobius, liking the two colour scheme either side, works well! ships look great to.
You must have a nice tidy collection of art pics now my friend.

Also one other point ive noticed, you seem to publish these art pics in the early hours 1am onwards, trouble sleeping or just work habit? :)

cheers :D,

I find that after a few drinks I put one together. and my Ship folder has a few templates, though you can only use that one shot of the cobra so many times.

illu Minti

Deadly, But very fluffy...
cheers :D,

I find that after a few drinks I put one together. and my Ship folder has a few templates, though you can only use that one shot of the cobra so many times.

Ah, drink habit, yeah been there....alot!

and your doing very well with that cobra shot.....it like getting as many meals out of an Xmas turkey(i think am just hungry!) :)

... though you can only use that one shot of the cobra so many times.

I know an artist's impression* image that could do with a lone Cobra in it.

This artist’s impression shows a sunset seen from the super-Earth Gliese 667 Cc. The brightest star in the sky is the red dwarf Gliese 667 C, which is part of a triple star system. The other two more distant stars, Gliese 667 A and B appear in the sky also to the right.

(*I don't really go for artists' impressions, but occasionly I see a good one.)

Top Bottom