[ALLIANCE] Elite Diplomatic Corps - Open for business

AEDC gets better every day....join the Alliance, make your trade runs/bountyhunting/exploration have a meaning!

[h=2]Progress report from our partners of Alliance Protectorate[/h]Alliance Protectorate just issued a report on the current situation, "steady progress ..... we need more reinforcements ..... first results starting to come in".

Some errors were made the first couple of days, but our active assets in the area with good deligeance are acting fast to adapt to a mobile situation. After just a day of correct operations we are already watching some good results. Alliance Protectorate told us the local incompetent corrupt government is starting to crack down with pending civil unrest state. Their answer? Like any other opressor their first reaction has been to start lockdown protocol in the system. Officers from AP told us to continue our duties as we have been doing during the last hours, continued effort will help their (and our) objectives.

Thanks for the effort commanders!

Progress Report 01-Jan-3301

Today the crypto-fascists of the evil corporation controlling our current target system have imposed a system-wide lock-down, doing what they know best: employing force and brutality to impose their own agenda on the free citizens of the Alliance Protectorate. Under dubious pretentions, they have deployed military forces (System Defence Forces) enforcing controls on every transit coming in or out of the system. Officers said: "If you have nothing to hide you don't have anything to fear and will have free passage, we only ask people to pass controls or face consequences". There are recordings of members of the corporate paramilitary forces confiscating goods without good reason for personal gain. We got reports that the local and neighbour Federation factions are involved on this dubious schemes.

We have been told to focus our military efforts on checkpoints, it's recommended commanders to raid those points with a wingman for increased effectiveness. Military "Anaconda" class ships spotted on SC are also priority target, as well as any transport ship (not-wanted) not pertaining to the Alliance Protectorate, as they are importing weapons and ammunition to continue this brutal acts against peaceful population protesting against the corrupt corporate government.

vO77AxY.jpg

If you good at smuggling stuff - let us know. We might have a special job for experienced smugglers that willing to join our cause.

Tonight defenders of Ponce de Leon crumbled under mighty fist of AEDC. Corrupt Federal collaborationists and corporate lackeys thought that bunch of hired goons can protect them. They were wrong. After sustaining heavy losses station security left with no ships to deploy and AEDC strike team succesfully laid blocade to a station.

More to come...

All supporters of the Alliance welcome!

If you want to fight with wingmen against corrupt corporations preventing an independent system to flourish? -> Sign up!

We have agents all across the Alliance, so we know what's going on in Alliance space. Several systems will need your help, boost their economy by trading, explore mostly unknown border systems right next to independent systems of the Alliance, or just fight the opposition in our staging areas. Every CMDR counts :)

See you in the AEDC!

Last edited:
As of currently, can our action actually change factions' territory?

Frontier provided us with no clear answer but we doing our best to figure if it's possible and how to do that. So far we are getting steady progress. Join us if you want to find out :)

I seem to be having issues raising anyone on comms. I spent a great deal of time in several systems, bumped into several of you - but for the last two days haven't been able to communicate and so went on some exploration trips. Any idea how to resolve this?

I seem to be having issues raising anyone on comms. I spent a great deal of time in several systems, bumped into several of you - but for the last two days haven't been able to communicate and so went on some exploration trips. Any idea how to resolve this?

There's TS address on our website at elitediplomats.com

Although most of the time it's populated during events and there's not much players in there between those.

You can read about upcoming events on our forum but you will have to register first.

http://elitediplomats.com/forum/index.php?board=7.0

All in all I did had troubles with InGame comms, especially with voicechat. Text chat works most of the time for me but quite often it might not as well. "Transmission was not sent" it says and that's it. All in all I recommend to use TS and our forum for communication. Main website is for general info and global announcements.

Last edited:
Top Bottom