Frontier are hiring!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Ladies and Gentlemen,

please apply because Frontier definitely needs more customer support representatives. Take this chance to help people out with their problems, by answering tickets in 1-2 days after they've been posted - and not, from what I'v been reading in the forums... 1 month.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

please apply because Frontier definitely needs more customer support representatives. Take this chance to help people out with their problems, by answering tickets in 1-2 days after they've been posted - and not, from what I'v been reading in the forums... 1 month.
I definitely would but moving to another country is a hell of a step and, honestly, i don't have any serious background.

would love to get in on the Graphic Designer role, but my CV only goes as far as 2nd Line Analyst. and i would imagine that Frontier dont just hire anyone.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained mate. Might as well give it a try!

If you have an opening for a ships Captain, I may apply if you can match my salary at the moment as I am skint at the end of each month! :D

take a punt!

really caps and ladies.. as the title says. take a punt , give it a go, throw all the pillows and see what happens.
there can be nothing worse than the what if? Awww maybe or i probably could have. I wish I had any IT nouse.

Much luck to the Brave!

I could do some translation and testing, DB experience, Debian/GNU Linux professinonal

That would be an interesting job for shure. But I think the communication would be a problem, I ran a little bit outta practice talking english.
Reading and writing should be fine. And I never did something like that before.
And I can make coffe :D

That would be an interesting job for shure. But I think the communication would be a problem, I ran a little bit outta practice talking english.
Reading and writing should be fine. And I never did something like that before.
And I can make coffe :D

If I were you, I'd use spell check if I was looking for a translating job. Spelling is very important for professionals.
There is a demand for a Linux version of Elite, perhaps you could help write one in Mint or Ubuntu.
Good Luck!

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Do you think Frontier hires from outside the UK? Im totally willing to relocate if they do.

They will hire from anywhere, but you would have to re-locate to Cambridge or Halifax.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

I'm considering applying for the token prune juice tester (twice/day).
I do not have much experience but I'm willing to grow into the position.

Alternatively I can not make tea (which arguably is worth being a paid position if employer would have to drink said "tea").

And discussing pay.. I would consider ultimately being paid in lobster. 'Cuz I just really love lobster.

I do have one issue though. If this will infringe on my dreams of living in Elite: Dangerous 24/7 I may have to reconsider. In fact, just file this application under 'Unavailable'. We can revisit this at a later date (depending on the future).

Halifax Nova Scotia has very fresh lobster, pardner.

ARRRRRGH! SAP, the most useless pointless and worthless software, If there is a reason for me to quit my job SAP would be it.

I feel the same way Moby. SAP=Evil

Why can't I delete this double post because it didn't merge? arrrrgh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am good at screaming abuse at games i dont fully understand, plus the staff can mock me for being a moron and not having any skills thus making them feel better about themselves lol

Interesting as used to work in a customer support role in a company that streamed Major *LIVE* sporting events over the internet (Golf , NFL , F1, to name 3 sports) for 3 months before they closed that office down, (Tiger Woods invested his own money into this business). Would be interested in joining FD Customer support as i`m only 1 hour traveling away from Cambridge , as i live in Kings Lynn and would relocate for the right pay check ;)

I have applied twice... nothing from them back

Although they would have to use my email to get back to me as my phone is in 4 pieces at the moment.....

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom