ED: Looking for Friends?

Hello Commaders.

I've decided to create a thread dedicated for finding friends to those who wish to aquire new friendships in the vast darkness of space, space can be lonely sometimes and what isn't a better way to experience the Elite Dangerous universe than with friends.

Just leave your name below and add the players who has left their name before you.
Fly Safe
Crypto54
ONE Founder
+1 rep for good attitude!
Well, I tend to fly around Winter's space, but also have a little group project with some buddies helping out the Katamari Group Minor faction in Caucuma. Always happy to make new friends in game and help out. Always play in open, but vary my tasks so I'm just as likely to be in a T6 or Clipper hauling freight as I am to be in a Courrier or Vulture hunting pirates or in a CZ.
In game name is also Ozram.

Last edited:
GT: Aeson01
Came back a bit early from exploring to change some things on my Asp, now I got sucked into the Kaushpoos CG. I've been playing since early in the GPP, but only recently branched out from bounty hunting only and I have to say I'm loving it.

GT: Aeson01
Came back a bit early from exploring to change some things on my Asp, now I got sucked into the Kaushpoos CG. I've been playing since early in the GPP, but only recently branched out from bounty hunting only and I have to say I'm loving it.

Glad to know you're enjoying other aspects of the game which FD has given us through the Elite Dangerous., if you're interested me and a couple of members from ONE plan on having a gaming session tomorrow, if you wish to join feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Gamertag - RoaKitsune
Headset capable
looking for friends to explore and conquer.
send me a friend request and tell me you are from here!

Hi - tag is Gullen - play most nights (UK time 11:00pm onwards) - up for any dubious activities with new friends so please go ahead and add me. Be nice to use my mic for once too ! Oh....getting a bit jaded running solo bulletin board tasks so I'm definitely up for some longer term group objectives etc :D

Last edited:
Hi - tag is Gullen - play most nights (UK time 11:00pm onwards) - up for any dubious activities with new friends so please go ahead and add me. Be nice to use my mic for once too ! Oh....getting a bit jaded running solo bulletin board tasks so I'm definitely up for some longer term group objectives etc :D

Gamertag - RoaKitsune
Headset capable
looking for friends to explore and conquer.
send me a friend request and tell me you are from here!

Add me gt - Staniel danley I do all things apart from pirating add me if interested

Looking forward to playing together, if you ever see me online feel free to contact me through comms or send a message through Xbox Live.

Last edited:
Gt is RavenKin.
Mostly mining right now working my way up the ship chain. Currently own a T7 and I'm making about 5+ mil per load. Anyone wants in on it send me a request and a message telling me your from here.

Hope to see you soon captains!

Edit: since this post I have purchased a python

Last edited:
GT: Toc The Younger
Currently I am bounty hunting in Hudson territory.
I am usually logged in between 7 pm and 10 pm on weekdays and random hours on weekends (GMT).
Let me know if you want a wing-man.
And if you are from London we can meet for a pint and a conversation about E:D.

Just got started in ED, and boy am I overwhelmed. Starting to pick it up - but been interdicted/blown up already...lol. Help would be greatly appreciated - want to trade/cargo at first, and then explore.

Handle online -> wilde karrde . Running a stripped out Sidewinder (basically the free ship). I will be the guy trying to land on your landing pad <grin>.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: EZ
Hi all. My GT is Wazza57. I'm in the UK. Pledged to Denton Pat' . I mainly play combat and power play with the Community Goals. Always looking for a wing to help out. Flying an Imp' Clipper at the moment. Missing my vulture 😉

Last edited:
Hi All,
I think flying with a group of like minded Pilots, is way better than doing it on your own.

My name is Cmdr Loupwood. I am from Australia GMT 10+ , I would like to find some pilots to hang with, or even start a wing

Top Bottom