ED: Looking for Friends?

Just got started in ED, and boy am I overwhelmed. Starting to pick it up - but been interdicted/blown up already...lol. Help would be greatly appreciated - want to trade/cargo at first, and then explore.

Handle online -> wilde karrde . Running a stripped out Sidewinder (basically the free ship). I will be the guy trying to land on your landing pad <grin>.

good set of books those

Hi All,
I think flying with a group of like minded Pilots, is way better than doing it on your own.

My name is Cmdr Loupwood. I am from Australia GMT 10+ , I would like to find some pilots to hang with, or even start a wing

It would be advantageous if you were to put your gamer tag as your username comes up with a dude with 0 gamer points and the one you wrote does not exist so please post your gt in chat this also goes for other that comment here I would be happy to help you guys but please do post GT's :p

good set of books those

Took me a second - but yes. IMO the best in any that came after - favorite character was Thrawn.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Can anyone advise how I join? Not really sure.

Also - I am struggling to make credits - not a lot of missions I qualify for. Will joining help with that? Thanks in advance - I am discovering Space is really really really big.

Took me a second - but yes. IMO the best in any that came after - favorite character was Thrawn.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Can anyone advise how I join? Not really sure.

Also - I am struggling to make credits - not a lot of missions I qualify for. Will joining help with that? Thanks in advance - I am discovering Space is really really really big.

Call my clipper "the errant venture"

Always happy to have a fellow sw fan on my friends list so if you fancy shoot me a fr on xbox live gt is the same as my user, I'm not pledged to anyone as I prefer having the option to go where I want without the hassle of rival factions

Hey, just started in open play, but I've been at it in solo for a while. Currently calling Alioth home, run tons of trading missions out of there. Currently have a Cobra mk III and a Viper. Working towards an Asp. Never messed around with playing in a wing before.

As I understand it when your in a wing you split profits from trading? If so, I would say to buy rare cargo from our part of the universe and meet in the middle. Join the wing and go sell it all and make a boatload.

GT is Guitarpicker84

Hey, just started in open play, but I've been at it in solo for a while. Currently calling Alioth home, run tons of trading missions out of there. Currently have a Cobra mk III and a Viper. Working towards an Asp. Never messed around with playing in a wing before.

As I understand it when your in a wing you split profits from trading? If so, I would say to buy rare cargo from our part of the universe and meet in the middle. Join the wing and go sell it all and make a boatload.

GT is Guitarpicker84

You don't exactly split profits. If in a wing you get a bonus payment for any trade done by other wing members.

Hello

GT: Mrpapagiorgiio
Bought the game in GPP. Mainly mission running or bounty hunting. Just hit rank 4 in PP, trying to get rank 5 someday.
I'm around cubeo mostly, aligned to AD. always down to make friends and fun times. Add me if you'd like.

Gamertag Saved6640- Been playing mostly solo, never even winged up with anyone. Ready to branch out. I have a Python loaded out for combat but willing to do other activities. I still have alot to learn about other aspects of this game.

CMDR Will151515

Currently in and around Hudson's capital doing some powerplay and bounty hunting. Currently flying around in a Python and hitting up compromised nav beacons and interdicting Mahon ships for pp credits. Add me if you fly around the same space and want to wing up. I'm usually on a few hours a day at random times depending on work and such.

It would be advantageous if you were to put your gamer tag as your username comes up with a dude with 0 gamer points and the one you wrote does not exist so please post your gt in chat this also goes for other that comment here I would be happy to help you guys but please do post GT's :p

Would it be possible to repeat your post, but this time in English...................................I cant understand what you are trying to say

Call my clipper "the errant venture"

Always happy to have a fellow sw fan on my friends list so if you fancy shoot me a fr on xbox live gt is the same as my user, I'm not pledged to anyone as I prefer having the option to go where I want without the hassle of rival factions

Did you paint it red....or keep it star destroyer white? Lol

Hi There, Looking for some people to wing up with.
I'm currently at xelabar doing the BH CG.
I'm in an A spec ferdy, so geared for BH or assassination missions etc.
Located in Australia and play most nights

GT is MUTT0N DAGGER (with a zero)
add me if you like doing sweet power skids and shooting stuff

Would it be possible to repeat your post, but this time in English...................................I cant understand what you are trying to say

When I put your username into xbox it does not come up with anyone in saying post your gamer tag

Added everyone I could up until this post. I jump from game to game so if I'm not on Elite and you'd like me to join send me a message, I'll join if I can (and make lots of cat jokes). --Momentai :3

Top Bottom