UA Mystery thread 4 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
UA Do not point to Merope on planet (See Images)

Scanner only gives a very weak signal (see images at varying distances) Two very thin weak lines middle and upper middle.

Also cannot make out any morse

Location MAIA A 2 A - right outside Obsidian

Screenshot_0034c.jpgScreenshot_0036c.jpgScreenshot_0037c.jpgScreenshot_0038c.jpg

Last edited:
This has probably been suggested so forgive me if it has, i'm new to this thread.

In the spirit of 'begginers mind'.

Barnacles grow on rocks, so have you tried planetary rings and asteroid belts? In particular around planets with no atmosphere?

Very entertaining thread, good luck commanders!
Yep with mining laser and limpets, they are planet side, that has now been confirmed o7

I and many other people were en route to the Pleiades region as soon as the Horizons download finished, and Merope was the first place I went when I got the meta-alloys mission. A lot of people have spent a lot of time in the Pleiades, and found nothing. Only after several days of finding nothing have we started expanding the search. This is not a case "it's only obvious when you've been told",We've found absolutely nothing so far in that region, but maybe it's a low-probability POI or something like that.

Has anything been deduced from looking in the starfield in the trailer?

Last edited:
UA Do not point to Merope on planet (See Images)

Scanner only gives a very weak signal (see images at varying distances) Two very thin weak lines middle and upper middle.

Also cannot make out any morse

View attachment 93042View attachment 93043View attachment 93044View attachment 93045

Probably because of the gravity, the UA just tumbled over.. I have a video of the UA I dropped actually landed on it's 'legs', it just so happens that the Merope star is directly above where I'm landed.

[video=youtube;f1kjQTDMoDg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1kjQTDMoDg[/video]

The scanner sound and wave image is exactly the same as any other cargo canister.

I'm still suspecting its by the Maia Black hole.

1) Some of the moons indeed were dark like in the trailer
2) They set up the research station there instead of Merope - someone knows something
3) The black hole itself and its forces could help with their tech and their witch space tech.
4) It was just eirie and mysterious around that area.

I spent a couple hrs searching through there but not much driving.

Other unusual area I found was Atlas. Just had an odd feeling about it..

Last edited:
I've already searched the moon with Pavlou's Keep ... quite a bit but I'm wondering why that base is there. Might be worthwhile to continue the search.

I'll be spending the next 4 hours at Maia B 1 D

But like I said earlier still trillions of sq km's to cover

Last edited:
Wow I've never bothered to try to listen to the morse from a UA before, all I can say is you guys are incredible for being able to understand it ¬.¬ by my reckoning the thing starts with "MMHMH" lol somehow I think I'm getting this wrong.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom