UA Mystery thread 4 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
There is a tidally-locked 100% metal planet orbiting HR 1172 A, and it's inside the nebula.
2016-01-07_00001.jpg

my money is on the super tiny potato-shaped planets. Like .0005 earth masses, or thereabouts. And I JUST got to work 45 minutes ago... argh!

Do you believe me if I say that was the second Planet I've landed on after Horizons launch? ;)
That system is one of my favorite.

Theres another 100% metal tidally locked planet in Pleiades Sector DL-Y d65. It's in the nebula. It's where I'm exploring

The big question for me is do we need to find the meta-alloy mission first in order to be able to discover meta-alloys? I'm torn between finding the mission and trying to find the meta alloys.

Dang I think I was onto something and then POOOF crash to desktop. Unusual scanner pickup.. was clearing out a very large crater and was almost done. I haven't had a CTD since beta!

Last edited:
Damn, I should have come back check the forums before working to get the Peregrina permit ... lol..

Going back to Merope then. I did get in Peregrina, will check it out later, it's a nice system, the local station look like the Earth's ISS, refreshing.

See you all in Merope, call me if a task force is created.

Yeah I bolted and came back to pleades immediately.. screw peregrina :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom