Horizons Tracking the Tick

Just for the record, since there has not been a "true" influence tick yesterday: I saw those minor influence changes already at 16:30 GMT. Our system is about 130 ly away from Leesti.

Just for the record, since there has not been a "true" influence tick yesterday: I saw those minor influence changes already at 16:30 GMT. Our system is about 130 ly away from Leesti.

Hmm interesting. Maybe they've brought them back in line with state changes then. I guess that makes sense after a patch.

Great idea this.

Can I suggest that you attempt to identify & track both the influence tick and the states tick separately

That's what the table in the OP is trying to do. The states will be quite difficult to track though, because most people only watch for the numbers (I know that's all I've done). State changes aren't as obvious because they don't all change every day. But the more people getting involved with this, the more accurate we can be.

That's what the table in the OP is trying to do. The states will be quite difficult to track though, because most people only watch for the numbers (I know that's all I've done). State changes aren't as obvious because they don't all change every day. But the more people getting involved with this, the more accurate we can be.

Yes just saw that when I put my glasses on, sorry!
I agree the "states tick" is more difficult to pin down, but IMO is the more important one of the two.

I track BGS in a few systems so will lend a hand where I can.

Yes just saw that when I put my glasses on, sorry!
I agree the "states tick" is more difficult to pin down, but IMO is the more important one of the two.

I track BGS in a few systems so will lend a hand where I can.

Yes system state change has happened (Not inf though) just logged in and checked - 16:09 GMT

Deleted member 38366

D
Hmpf... if the Influence coughed up again, I'm gonna be one unhappy camper.

Did a crapload of activities/Missions and want to see the results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometime between 21:30 on 16th and 21:00 on 17th my faction changed from 72.8 to 73.4 (both displayed as 73% in cockpit display). UK time.

This looks like it was the 16th Tick. Lots of groups reporting no influence change since then.

My figures for the 16th as post in another thread.

13th 56.9%, handed in after the tick 2M Cr in Bounty, 1M Cr in Expl.Data
14th 59.5% handed in after the tick 3M in Bounty, 1M cr in Expl.Data
15th 63% handed in after the tick 4.5M in Bounty, 800K in Expl.Data, 4 missions for High/High
16th ..... Wait for it ..... 62.8%!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom