UGC- United German Commanders

++++latest News++++

after many fights in Paras and Wapiya, the Achenar Immortals gave a new order to their commanders, on monday afternoon...

file.php

We know, that the Achenar Immortals dropped down in their influence at this time to 30%.
So, later in the evening, the UGC Command talked to commanders of AI to find a solution in that conflict.

The reason to declare war against the UGC is just a profitable Slave-Trading-Route in Minanes.
AI is an imperial Group, so they want to continue to buy and sell the imperial slaves in a system what was freed by the UGC.
Also, the AI told us, that the first internal order of AI was a missunderstanding by their commander who has posted this order.
The call to play in private group shouldn't be part of this order, but nobody has correted it.... it is still visible there, with the order of group play

Also, it seems like an PR-action of AI (keep the wildcards-Game in mind), that is gone out of control

After the discussion with the AI-Commanders, the UGC Commanders have made an internal democratic resolution which was send to our contact of AI.
Please see following letter:

Dear Judder Man

We have discussed that issue very emotionally and it has taken more time to find a solution that will be the best for us all.
We have seen, that the AI is afraid of loosing their influence in PARAS.
We have seen, that the AI is afraid of loosing their reputation.
Our decision is as follows:
The idea about the "seven days slave-trading" is rejected.
You have declared war against us, so send us your capitulation now.
The combat operations be terminated only on receipt of your surrender.

It's your turn.

Keep Paras as an Achenar- Immortal- System.
Keep the UGC as a friendly group, if you will.

best regards

Luchslistig
in order of the UGC

There was no reaction by the AI until now.
The AI -Influence is dropped down to 13% an it is still falling...
The Prince can stop this war, if he want to..... immediately....

Please keep in mind, we don't want to push AI out of their system.
We are not interested in doing wargames.

But if you bite us, we'll bite back.

best regards

CMDR Luchslistig

Last edited by a moderator:

Goose4291

Banned
Cerberus Send their regards

<disclosing private messages>

Ha. Seems someone doesn't like their hypocrisy exposed.

The deleted image for anyone who's wondering was the Immortals leader openly posting on twitter bemoaning being attacked by UGC from Private and Solo Modes, whilst at the same time their hierarchy was encouraging it's own players to engage in Private Group undermining of UGC which anyone who was registered on their forum could see (which is why a UGC player posted it originally).

This adds further irony, seen as though they're happy to share UGC forum messages with no concern.

Last edited:
Cerberus Send their regards

<disclosing private messages>
"We're losing a war against a rival for the Dangerous Games that we started without provocation as an attempt to take them out before the competition started and flex our muscles because they're willing to stoop to the same tactics we are, please rig the game FDev!"

And in a more official response [smile]

It was with pleasure to be invited to the UGC TeamSpeak last night and your hospitality was second to none.
Thank you Gentlemen.

Our official terms were delivered and have been respectfully rejected.

We have made the same declaration as was made when the war was ordered:
We have no interest in a BGS war and we have no desire to attack our respected neighbours system of Wapiya or Minanes.

Whilst we are testing our alliance, it is nice to see that Ian did exactly what was predicted despite his offer of assistance. (Thank you for doing that so soon and so publicly).

Our war with our friends, the UGC will remain in Open and shall be decided in PvP combat as we declared until the terms we offered are accepted.

Also worthy of note: I am the only Official public form of communication for the AI on this matter.
Do with other information as you will [wink]

We remain in communication through our already established diplomatic channels and all Official Diplomatic Communiques will remain there unless disclosed by Official Ambassadors.

With the greatest respect,

21 o7's

Last edited:
And in a more official response [smile]

It was with pleasure to be invited to the UGC TeamSpeak last night and your hospitality was second to none.
Thank you Gentlemen.

Our official terms were delivered and have been respectfully rejected.

We have no interest in a BGS war and we have no desire to attack our respected neighbours system of Wapiya or Minanes.

Whilst we are testing our alliance, it is nice to see that Ian did exactly what was predicted despite his offer of assistance. (Thank you for doing that so soon and so publicly).

Our war with our friends, the UGC will remain in Open and shall be decided in PvP combat as we declared until the terms we offered are accepted.

Also worthy of note: I am the only Official public form of communication for the AI on this matter.
Do with other information as you will [wink]

We remain in communication through our already established diplomatic channels and all Official Diplomatic Communiques will remain there unless disclosed by Official Ambassadors.

With the greatest respect,

21 o7's

Typical AI response. Never let the truth get in the way of an answer, eh?

He didn't offer assistance. We were approached.

War with friends? You go to war with friends on the same side as you, not against them. Although predictably, you've no clear idea what constitutes as being a 'friend'. Additionally, your AI standing orders are all over the net for all to see. You aren't just in a PvP war, no matter how much you'd like to demand so. You go to war, you accept that war will be conducted how the opponent also sees fit. If that means they have a way to totally remove AI from the game, then I'd call that a victory to be sought, not ignored. They'd be remiss in their duties in doing so.

Goose4291

Banned

The fact your own orders pass down instructions to attack the system security in Wapiya, and you're stated war aim was the removal of the UGC as the controlling power from that system shows that contrary to your above post that this was also a BGS operation. It's funny how now things aren't going as planned, you suddenly start rewriting your intent.

We weren't going to offer our assistance (and haven't thought about doing it yet) to another group right up until the point you (i) Dragged us into an official coalition without even thinking to ask us and (ii) you immediately started using your extra muscle to start wailing on a group you thought would be smaller and less likely to fight back (which clearly hasn't happened the way you planned). We'll continue to watch this from the sidelines while we conclude our current contract.

Judging by some of the videos your hierachy was sharing on EDC earlier today and the attitude it portrayed (that UGC were combat logging, solo/private group using cowards), I suspect that this isn't quite as friendly as you're making out.

Do with other information as you will

Well done. Congratulations on the e-promotion you gave yourself.

UGC-NEWSWIRE 05.05.3302

========================================================
Day 6 of the AI-War
Campaign Counterstrike, 3rd Offensive

During the last two days UGC and her allies as well as a lot of freelancers started a well coordinated third offensive under the name of Campaign Counterstrike.

The combined forces swarmed out to the AI-homesystem Paras and fought down almost any civil or military spacetraffic in the system. Almost instantly AI’s influence dropped from 32% down to 12% in their own system. Now they are at pending state „Civil War“ with the fraction Movement for Paras Free.

Prince/Princess Elenor (the gender is not so easily to deduct from the name only) seems losing his clear mind due to the desaster he has led his faction into. Our intelligence reports indicate he is crawling about on his knees in his palace bombed to disrepair and mumbling strange words starting with „HELP ....“ with a voice begging for mercy.

<snip>

Because of AI ordering their pilots and allies to attack the UGC in solo and group-mode the UGC stroke back the same way. Well, now they see the bitterness of their own medicine.

First talks between UGC and AI haven’t brought up any more results than a lot of quaintly constructed lies about marketing, wildcard event etc. etc. no one really understood from UGC - nobody from AI was able to logically explain them neither in in Englisch nor in German.

UGC High Council has submitted the formal request for a conditionless surrender two days ago. Meanwhile military actions go on because there was no agreement on a cease-fire.

The UGC does definitely not want to bring down a once good neighbour, but AI has still not responded to the request from the UGC High Council. As long as there is no response offering the demanded surrender without any conditions the war will rage on. AI will lose more and more ground the longer they wait.

I was a neutral imperial observer in this conflict and I was attacked by allied of the Achenar Immortals. I have to state this:

Instead to a lot pilots with UGC-tags I never saw the AI-tag in open space around or inside the conflict zones and in front of the attacked stations. The only thing I saw what was done in open by the Achenar Immortals was their openly declaration to lead into war a lot of allies who were mostly well known. But not known for fighting for the imperial matter, and for law and order. These allies were simply gangs which were well known for doing terror raids into deep imperial space before, mostly flying under false flag, attacking everyone - Federals, Imperials, Neutral Freelancers, harmless Explorers - to show them Rebuy Screens and to bring terror into all visited systems. Their attacks included systems controlled by our beloved Emperor Arissa Lavigny Duval, too, who Mad Prince Elenar pretends to follow. So AI leads Pirate and Terror Clans into this war and hides behind their sheer fire power and pilots skills while doing their own attacks in the shadows.

And who is attacked? A clan who is known for actions like this: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=80459

As an true imperial follower of Emperor Arissa Lavigny Duval I say: The Achenar Immortals do not fight for the imperial matter. UGC, destroy the presence of AI in Paras! Make space there for other true imperial factions which will do a better job for law and order.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;kl5YiclQ-N8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl5YiclQ-N8[/video]
Since the AI wants this war to take place in open, they should start to protect their home

Last Offical Offer to Prince Elenar, Leader of the Achenar Immortals!

Dear Prince Elenar!

Here, on the neutral ground and holy church at FRONTIER Forum,
I'll give you the last chance to give up!

Why here?
Because all wars in history has came to an end at neutral grounds, where the leaders of the warring parties signed a peace treaty.
So we decided that this ground here is the best, because every involved group can read it also.

First, let me do some lessons in history:
In the roman Empire nearly no empereor dies in a natural way.
Either they where killed during the war they have declared against others, or they are murdered by their own people.

From the year 1337 until 1453, tenthousands of people died in the war between England and France, because some silly aristrocrats didn't want to gave up their territories, which they believed to own.

Or what about Napoleon? A selve made Empereor, who wants to rule the hole world? He died violated and alone on the island St.Helena in 1821.

Or the second world war? from 1939 until 1945 there was a little man who felt like an Empereor also, and on his order, the world was a burnig place?
He has send million of soldiers to the frontlines. He was still the meaning he could win this war, when the opponents knock at his door in Berlin.

Do you notice something?
Do You want to be an empereor also?

Well, here is our offer:

If you don't want to loose your remaining reputation, say the following words!:
"I GIVE UP!"

Say it loud and clearly, that everyone could here it in the Galaxy.
Send us your capitulation! NOW!

Nothing more, it's quite easy!

You can not declare the war and then let the mercenaries do your work!
You can not order the game in the private group (notice: 2 times !!) and then howl that you will be undermined!

If you dont't stop this senseless war YOU and the ACHENAR IMMORTALS will go down!

Where do you want to play your Powerplay, if your system PARAS will not exist anymore?
Where will you go, if you've got no Homebase anymore?
Who are you trying to lead when there is no one anymore??

This is your last chance to survive!

We, the UGC and its heroic, faithful supporters, expect your answer.
It's your turn!

signed:
CMDR Luchslistig [UGC]
Council of the United German Commanders

Last edited:
As an true imperial follower of Emperor Arissa Lavigny Duval I say: The Achenar Immortals do not fight for the imperial matter. UGC, destroy the presence of AI in Paras! Make space their for other true imperial factions which will do a better job for law and order.

If there is no reaction by his selfe-made Prince, we will do so.... ;-)

My dear CMDR Luchslistig,

It is with pleasure I see your public announcement and as I took it to my Prince (shoulders hardly suppressing their laughter), I saw him in the gardens, sniffing the colour purple.

He looked at me carefully before reading your offer of surrender and then ate it, with some fava beans and nice chianti.

I have offered our terms to yourselves through our officially recognised channels and as such, we both have an offer on the table.

Unfortunately, we are having far too much fun to surrender and the benefits of this war are such that we are now looking at filling in the Euro-Millions lottery by using the numbers of your allies we have shot down (it's so satisfying to see you come to Wilson and then get chased back to Wapiya and then log out - video out there already :) ).

Our terms will remain the same no matter how long you are able to keep this up (we love you guys after all) and as mentioned, is open for discussion again at any time.

Our Mad Prince thanks you for the tea and wishes you a happy birthday.

Also, you are cordially invited to our Birthday Bash later this month where we will have competitions and prizes and lots of beer! Your allies are also invited, the more the merrier!
(You mentioned the Second World War so think December 24th 1914 ;) )

We hope this reply reaches you well and we are very happy to see you all having as much fun as us.

Also worthy of note is that we have been infiltrated by a traitor and we have reason to believe he is working for your group (please advise).
Whilst your spy and traitor maintains his involvement in this war (he can't resist opening his mouth and we will no doubt see him reply here) we will never surrender.

Wishing you good health and many happy days,

Dux Judder Man
Achenar Immortals
(recently e-promoted by myself again because the last one got such a good reaction) :)

Also worthy of note is that we have been infiltrated by a traitor and we have reason to believe he is working for your group (please advise).
Whilst your spy and traitor maintains his involvement in this war (he can't resist opening his mouth and we will no doubt see him reply here) we will never surrender.

Ah. Another AI witch hunt.

Well, it's been a few months since the last one, I guess you were due another turn at alienating some of your playerbase.

I look forward (with amusement) at the next folks asking why the were kicked, etc.

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Goose4291

Banned
Ah. Another AI witch hunt.

Well, it's been a few months since the last one, I guess you were due another turn at alienating some of your playerbase.

I look forward (with amusement) at the next folks asking why the were kicked, etc.

Totally fine by me. Means we'll potentially get another intake of recruits.

UGC-NEWSWIRE 07.05.3302

Day 8 of the AI-War
Campaign Counterstrike, Civil War

The time has come! With their strategy of sitting out the crisis at hand the stubborn and arrogant aristocrats of the Achenar Immortals have triggered an upheaval and civil war against them. The Paras-faction Movement for Paras Free has chosen to rise and shake off the yoke of imperial suppression.

With support from lots of freedom-loving factions and freelancing pilots in the area under the uniting banner of UGC the Movement for Paras Free has the military strenght and logistical support to stand a good chance for reaching what they longed for so long – freedom and self-determination.

The puny prince seems to have gone crazy and within the ranks of the AI nobility there is obviously no more power to make decisions. The AI faces the problems all dictatorships faced in their evolution at a certain point – the leadership is gone when the head of the snake is cut off – even when it is the dictator's own fault.

Strategically seen there are three conflict zones in the Paras-system: two conflict zones near Wilson Orbital and one near the outpost Smoot Station. Wilson Orbital offers the full range of services a Coriolis-station can provide. Smoot Station offers a commodity market, restock, refuel and repair facilities. The second outpost in the system Barmin Vision only offers refuel and repair services.

So be aware that big ships needing a L-type landing pad can only land on Wilson Orbital and at Smoot Station and Barmin Vision there is only one type M landing pad for medium sized ships.

UGC calls to arms again! Support Movement for Paras Free in the Paras-system! Freedom is at stake!

Freedom and Self Determination for Paras!!!

Last edited:
I certainly hope so. AI members are up and I'm sure the UGC must have new recruits. We might as well all benefit seeing as you inserted yourself in this war :)

No Judderingman, we didn't insert ourselves anywhere. <snip1> approached us, not the other way round.

Please do try to at least sound relatively close to the truth, no matter how much an alien a concept that can be for you...

I certainly hope so. AI members are up and I'm sure the UGC must have new recruits. We might as well all benefit seeing as you inserted yourself in this war :)

Ah yes, inserted themselves into this war... which you started, without attempting to negotiate, on false pretenses and with outrageously selfish ulterior motives, against a party you assumed would turn out to be weaker than you and the Coalition AI assembled.

It's very hard to feel sympathetic for you. I had honestly never heard of UGC and thought AI was one of the pillars of the community before all of this drama was brought up, and boy have my opinions changed. If you're going to try to give the impression that AI's behavior is justified, you'll need to try harder than you currently are.

Top Bottom