Release Eduardo, your craft assistant tool

Welcome aboard CMDR !

This is the dedicated topic for EDuardo.

http://eduardo.re

EDuardo is a web based application. It will assist you during your loot & craft activities.

It's divided into 4 screens: components inventory, trader view, engineers's grade, and blueprints list.

6a83b5342da65e2cf532c21c9526b4fb5629ad75.jpg

On components screen, you have a list of resources that you can collect for crafting things. Log your inventory here. On top right of the screen there is a counter of resources.

With a click on material row, you will display the blueprints associated with it.

1f5858dafc3e111eb36b3f662f416a94628acb02.jpg

In the upper left menu, you have 3 checkboxes to refine display of items.
2b11c9e4c325dd8ee856f1ba6bed9cdcfe546867.jpg

You can activate a +3 increment by pressing the shift key. On touch screens, switch +1/+3 increment/devrement with a 3 fingers tap. The minus and plus button turns red when +3 increment is activated.

7a8f9c53cf38e314329910bc284455bd0ecaf13d.jpg

The trader view shows your inventory with trader's ingame layout.

c026568d86a9048c03caa0e9b3bbbcaf0ccfd49e.jpg

560f5d1e24ef38692dda1d2ada3919cc875fa90d.jpg

At Engineers screen, simply log your grades with them. Like for the materials, with a click on a row, you will display the blueprints associated with the engineer.

0ac5ae928448d802466fe573a77ca9733aa31c8b.jpg

a7b409ef5553c1d39ff626f7c825df9f36694009.jpg

The Blueprints screen allow you to browse crafting recipes. Clicking each title bar will deploy another bars.

96c22c81f3e88fd198b58e247b72bcf373f1baf1.jpg

If you have enough resources and adequate grade, a CRAFT button is displayed, clicking on it will consume those resources from your inventory.

On Components, Trader view and Blueprints menu, there is a refresh button.
565c82c375e5ce81f3b0581eb23f39fdbbdf06e5.jpg

With this feature, you can have 2 windows (or tabs) at the time. It allows you to refresh the pages without reloading them, preventing lose of your filters and accordion levels.

The toolbox
a0e5d278a70fc3f7fdd51a276c6fa717a9830c3d.jpg

The toolbox had an option for exporting your data, allows you portability to another device. Copy and save data anywhere for exporting. Paste previously saved data and click icon for importing. You can also export your inventory in CSV format for convenient use.
b5498050999ef04fd005bfde7a5b700f9ff319b3.jpg

At language section, you can choose your convenient language.
89a35021b3a3340d54bdefb143a6149bf89304d0.jpg

Thanks to Almatysain and twain_pl for French translation.

You can import a Commanders Log's entry for updating your inventory. Just drag and drop a log file into the specified zone.
796efc11a3036137d18d9e0bdb5fbea7bb48c157.jpg

For your convenience, a provided link can copy the Commanders Log's location in your clipboard (windows only).

Last edited:
Awesome work there. Loving the temporary portraits too :)

Edit: If you could add a way of typing numbers in as well, that would be good...I just added 85 Sulphur :p

Off the top of my head the only other thing that would be really helpful would be a comment next to the materials that currently have no use in engineering. Looks great so far though and appears to be working fine.

Last edited:
That looks really nice, +1 Rep.

Doesn't work under Chrome with AdBlock enabled however, hardly a showstopper though.

One thing that'd really make it killer for me is if it could show me what I can craft with the items I have currently collected.

Oh, I have Chrome/Adblock enabled and it's working for me.

Odd, it wasn't working for me, but did when I disabled AdBlock for the site. Now when I re-enable AdBlock it still works.

Computers huh. I swear they'll never catch on. ;)

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

This is almost perfect, just unzoom a little and it will be.

GG.

Just use your browsers zoom ability... Ctrl+Mouse Wheel. Works a treat, 50%-67% seems to be a sweet spot for me.

Odd, it wasn't working for me, but did when I disabled AdBlock for the site. Now when I re-enable AdBlock it still works.

Computers huh. I swear they'll never catch on. ;)

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Just use your browsers zoom ability... Ctrl+Mouse Wheel. Works a treat, 50%-67% seems to be a sweet spot for me.

That's exactly my point.

Wow, this is truly an awesome tool, and graphically really well done to go in the ED universe !
The graphic design / ergonomy is important and this one is really well done on this part.
Not really PC friendly but well, i think it's designed to be used like our right/left ingame panels right ?
Off screen on a mobile ? ;)

I would have a request tho : in the Blueprints section, i kinda expected to see a brief summary of the possible outcomes/effect of said blueprint.
Is it scheduled to be in a future version ? Pretty please [yesnod][yesnod] ?
It can be via rough summary of expected min/max for the caracteristics or can be textual saying "increase this, at the expense of that"

Really looking forward to see this tool evolve, as it's already in my favorites :)

Last edited:
This is great. Great work. Needs polishing, but great work :)

If you used the data from the Engineering Doc, please link back to its thread (in my signature); I'll link your tool there soon.

Keeping a close watch since we have an app in development as well.

Arguendo

Volunteer Moderator
Great tool! Been doing an Excel worksheet with pretty much the same functionality. This is better by far! Thank you.

I am not getting the "1 craft ready" displayed though, which will be of immense help. Is that the "coming soon" part?

Thanks for the work! Duly rep'ed!

Thanks for taking the time to make such a tool!

Sadly with nearly 800 materials, adding each will probably become a bit too time consuming.

I would love to see a shopping list available. Check the upgrades I'm interested in and it generates a list of needed materials, that way I can easily reference the list vs what I have and figure out what to work on.

Arguendo

Volunteer Moderator
Sadly with nearly 800 materials, adding each will probably become a bit too time consuming.
It only takes about 10min+ if you use the filters in the top left corner. And the numbers are saved, so you only have to update it when you get new and/or Craft something.

I would love to see a shopping list available. Check the upgrades I'm interested in and it generates a list of needed materials, that way I can easily reference the list vs what I have and figure out what to work on.
That's not far from how it works now. With all your stuff in this, you can easily go to a Blueprint and see what mats you have and which you are missing. And, since you have the exact numbers of each mat available, you can easily deduct how many "rolls" you can do for the upgrade. Let's say you want to to Level 3 Increased FSD Range. For my numbers my least covered of the ones I have is 7 Selenium. That means I have the possibility to do 3 Rolls, if I cover up to 3 of each I am missing, which are Modular Terminals and Yttrium. So my "shopping list" will be 3 MTs and 3Ys.

Top Bottom