UAs, Barnacles & other mysteries Thread 7 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
This might be one of my mind twists but has anyone tried to fold the sphere's quarters over each other?
The bottom left and right symbols seem to align perfectly for that.

Maybe it's been done allready, over 600 pages tends to make you forget things.....

I would do it myself but I'm on vacation in France and on my tablet.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Well geez thats worse than i thought....I mean if i do find any I plan on winging up.....Would be easy if it was just 2 anacondas and a python....aw well....would it be better to just like join cannon or etc and hopefully get some people to wing up with?
Well sure the Canonn's always ready to take on new blood. If you don't have a huge friends-list (like me), that'd certainly be one way to go. :)

Well geez thats worse than i thought....I mean if i do find any I plan on winging up.....Would be easy if it was just 2 anacondas and a python....aw well....would it be better to just like join cannon or etc and hopefully get some people to wing up with?

Going at these with pythons and corvettes aint the best moves if you havnt got support fighters for those vultures 3-4 guys in vultures alone would do a better job at taking them out since fully kitting vultures with bursts kill power modules and sheilds quick as hell leaving the ai floating

Can confirm [Convoys by merope 2a are missing], also the Federal cruisers seem to have gone missing or left as well. Barnacles no longer seem guarded by them. 13.5047, -161.7200 still has a no tresspassing zone on it though, with sentries. The barnacle is still 'alive'

I have robbed 109 MAs from those two convoys by merope 2a prior to them disappearing. Literally it must have been the day before they disappeared... I am unsure if that caused the convoys to disappear or if thats just part of the state change. It may be worth repeating near merope 5c's convoys to see if that changes anything, also... If you all would be so kind, help me in selling MAs to Carter Port as I'm robbing the feds to fix stations. :) Lab 69 has plans *cackles maniacally and runs out of the room, tripping in the process*

Note: I did alter Asuka's quote a bit as she was quoting Numberzero. I did this as I'm lazy and can't be bothered to quote two things.

Last edited:
Is anything strange doing around Barnards Loop? I am now at Witch nebula and I can't plot a route there. Many systems has unknown permit locked and those who don't they aren't plottable. It keeps saying 'plotting route failed'.

Last edited:
Gypsy, you used the geometry of the circle go define intervals. Those intervals then aligned on the circle. I don't find that surprising.

Nope. I used the first static burst to define things. 1.5 second length.
The circle told me to then divide that by three.

We've seen extremely high quality spectrogram images before though, just look at the portal easter egg image:
http://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/06230c78b3786b5e995b484bf4e3b4d7-650-80.jpg

So why are we having so much trouble getting a clean image on a much more basic 2D image?

I'm not an expert on this kind of steganography, but I'd imagine the reason why the Aperture image is clearer is illusory. It's a realist image, so we're mentally more forgiving in interpreting it. The UP image is an abstract, so the noise leaps out at us much more. Further, a fair amount of that noise has, it seems, been deliberately added. FD wanted a noisy image.

Is anything strange doing around Barnards Loop? I am now at Witch nebula and I can't plot a route there. Many systems has unknown permit locked and those who don't they aren't plottable. It keeps saying 'plotting route failed'.

Im there now, nothing really going on here atm. Though I really think there is something here.

Just plot your route through witchhead, orion and running man, and then you can make your way to the heart of Barnards.

Post some screen shots, or videos..

here ya go

ZptYI6T.jpg
pic of the 2 magnetic clouds from ground

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom