UAs, Barnacles & other mysteries Thread 7 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
So kicking in My crazy math:

C= 2π*r

if r is 2(or something close to it) then:

Lower Right

r = 2

Uper Left

3 = (2* 3,14159265359 * 2)/4

Lower Left

3/3 = 1

And the Uper Right can be read as 2*(C/4)

In this case 6.

this would give us

1 |--
2 --|
3 -|-
4 ???
5 ???
6 -||
7 ???
8 ???

Now , like in base 10 we only have 9 digits (the last one is 10 right?) so lets kill this 8 and make it zero

0 ---
1 |--
2 --|
3 -|-
4 ???
5 ???
6 -||
7 ???

Now maybe i'm hunting for patterns doing this but does it sound possible that this is the mistery that we need to solve?

Also i forgot to say but most numbers we're rounded up....

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Actually it is
Decimal Binary
0 0000
1 0001
2 0010
3 0011
4 0100
5 0101
6 0110
7 0111

Left>R or L<Right

- - - 0 - - -

- - | 1 | - -

- | - 2 - | -

- | | 3 | | -

| - - 4 - - |

| - | 5 | - |

| | - 6 - | |

| | | 7 | | |

Have a look in my calcs

Last edited:
Guys.......

I just thought of something. The golden ratio, that appears everywhere in nature. It can also be represented as an angle. That angle is 137.5 degrees.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_angle

Maybe that is a "maths" clue.

Also... look at the picture at the bottom of that page:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/db/Goldener_Schnitt_Blattstand.png

Of all the random numerology floating around this is actually kind of interesting. It's a pure mathematical construct ... ponder ...

Out in the SRV near to a destroyed Barnacle site on Merope 5c and on the side of a mountain face, I found this.
LO0jVbE
http://imgur.com/LO0jVbE

The line in the lower right Quadrant may indicate a 45 degree angle which is 1/8th of a full circle.

The 2 lines in the lower left appear to be 30 degrees acute and 330 obtuse. 30 degrees is 1/12th of a circle. The UA has 12 canisters/fragments

It's a 50 degree angle. Almost exactly. It doesn't cross the corners made by the grid, and it would if it was 45.

Edit: you're right about the two outer lines, though. In all the images where i've extrapolated them and measured the angle they make - it's 30deg.

Last edited:
It would appear that I have found the location of the Key... and the Lock.

You might want to peruse that image I put up. Ill give you a clue. Both are in positions south of the equator. You have until I wake up tomorrow morning. (Big part of me wants this to move on now, so go for it...)

Good luck Commanders!

It would appear that I have found the location of the Key... and the Lock.

You might want to peruse that image I put up. Ill give you a clue. Both are in positions south of the equator. You have until I wake up tomorrow morning. (Big part of me wants this to move on now, so go for it...)

Good luck Commanders!

See you tomorrow morning.

The more I think about it, the more I'm convincing myself of my theory. We have a key, but no lock. Are there not several large regions of space throughout the galaxy that are permit-locked for (theorized) future content? If the image is a set of polar coordinates for the galaxy, then perhaps it is pointing us to one of these. Does anyone know where I can find a map of these locked regions?

Wow.. Thanks!!!

And, wow at the result..

I'm astonished by the result, the legs, arm and bow line up practically perfect.
If I weren't on vacation right now I would race towards Rigel, Saiph and Bellatrix right now.

This image is what makes to most sense to me so far from all theories brought up here.
With this image the signal functions as a key opening a map.

I dunno how you came up with this brilliant idea but if it turns out to be what we're looking for then you're just that, brilliant!

Cheers fellow countryman.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom