UAs, Barnacles and other mysteries Thread 8 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
found a large crater on the first moon on B7 2. really big. and has a similar color to the picture at this time of day. maybe not a blue. gonna give it a look anyways as it happens to be on the same longitude

EDIT: nvm

Last edited:
Like I said... fools!

I'm well aware of the clues.

"near binary pulsar" does not conflict with Granger's first clue "10 bodies 1 sun". He is stating that its a system near a binary pulsar, which very well could lead us to a 10 body 1 sun system located NEAR a binary pulsar system.

And with Kohls latest clue in direct contradiction with Dillons location and latitude... it all seems SOOOO EASY to assume Dillon is the liar. They made it too easy for the masses to make that assumption and they did it early.

All of you.

Fools.

Don't trust Kohl!

we found it whos the fool now?

well done Discord. But... co-ords or it never happened.

edit: thanks! now we can do some SCCCIIEEENNCCEE! who has some probes? :D

Last edited:
Like I said... fools!

I'm well aware of the clues.

"near binary pulsar" does not conflict with Granger's first clue "10 bodies 1 sun". He is stating that its a system near a binary pulsar, which very well could lead us to a 10 body 1 sun system located NEAR a binary pulsar system.

And with Kohls latest clue in direct contradiction with Dillons location and latitude... it all seems SOOOO EASY to assume Dillon is the liar. They made it too easy for the masses to make that assumption and they did it early.

All of you.

Fools.

Don't trust Kohl!

Rep for that! Kohl is a drug addict / dealer. Addicts / dealers are renown for lying?!

Keep in mind you will have to smuggle the tobacco into the port and sell it on the black market.

Oh man. This inverse balance makes my head hurt. With Morai the best paying and Jaques the lowest there is now a linear chain of inverse balance in payoff and effort.

Warships > Narcotics > Tobacco > Exporation

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom