News Elite Dangerous - 2.2 Beta is live

Great! I was thinking I would have to wait until tomorrow for the beta! (it's 21:30 in New Zealand, where I live)

Although... not complaining, or anything... but at 0.10 MB/s download speed I may have to wait until tomorrow anyway. I guess this is normal? Or... is it? (I usually download the betas and patches on the day after release)

So still no major changes to Power Play? Also, aside from Passenger Missions, are there no new mission templates? Don't get me wrong, there is a *huge* amount of stuff in this update, but I was hoping to see more Mission Templates and the long hinted at Power Play Overhaul in 2.2.

So still no major changes to Power Play? Also, aside from Passenger Missions, are there no new mission templates? Don't get me wrong, there is a *huge* amount of stuff in this update, but I was hoping to see more Mission Templates and the long hinted at Power Play Overhaul in 2.2.
It was never hinted coming in 2.2. It was hinted to be coming this Season. This season is not over yet.

Awesome!

Now if only i could get a download speed higher than 0.10MB/s on my 200Mb line!

Everyone else get off the FD servers, I'll let you know when my download is complete :p

Top Bottom