please remove cqc icon from right panel.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Well I am glad you've decided that is the case lol.

Now do you want to answer any of it properly, or is this whole argument based off "I WANT I WANT I WANT" very loudly?

...why, of course it is. My bad.

I'm not louding.

I'm speaking about an external part of the game that do not follow the free rules of the game: do what you want when you want.
to play cqc you must: organise to play, otherwise you cannot play.

Last edited:
I'm not louding.

I'm speaking about an external part of the game that do not follow the free rules of the game: do what you want when you want.
to play cqc you must: organise to play, otherwise you cannot play.

Sorry bro, I am not actually seeing a cohesive argument here.

Just ignore it for crying out loud. If you're driven to ragequitting because you see a number you don't like on a panel in a game that was meant to be damn sandbox, then there is something very seriously wrong.

Enjoy your day :)

Last edited:
Sorry bro, I am not actually seeing a cohesive argument here.

Just ignore it for crying out loud. If you're driven to ragequitting because you see a number you don't like on a panel in a game that was meant to be damn sandbox, then there is something very seriously wrong.

Enjoy your day :)

Again: i'm not crying, louding or ragequitting (and you are never my bro)....
...I'm calm and...
...yes the problem is mine when to play an external-part of a game you have to organize yourself to do it like 30 years ago. [yesnod]

Last edited:
It's key to find like minded individuals and go on at popular times.
Try the following -
1. Go on Tuesday or Saturday nights.
2. Organise something by inviting people to join from either here or the Facebook cqc group.
3. Get friends involved
4. Chance it and see who's on then top up with options 2 and 3.
Just a bit if organisation and you will have a game.

I keep trying any time I log on... before start playing in the core game. Never, I repeat NEVER, happened to be matched for a game...

I am not even aware if gaining CQC ranks entitles the player for in-game rewards (away from the useless achievements).

That could be a viable way to attract more players... i.e. some rewards that may be used in-game like more cosmetics, raw materials, special discount coupons for ship/outfit purchases and so on...

I keep trying any time I log on... before start playing in the core game. Never, I repeat NEVER, happened to be matched for a game...

I am not even aware if gaining CQC ranks entitles the player for in-game rewards (away from the useless achievements).

That could be a viable way to attract more players... i.e. some rewards that may be used in-game like more cosmetics, raw materials, special discount coupons for ship/outfit purchases and so on...

There are organised games on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. There's always a lobby if you want one.
Any cash earned in CQC Arena can be spent in the full game

That is the problem there is nothing to play (if you do not organise).

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

There are organised games on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. There's always a lobby if you want one.
I'm sorry I would come to play but I do not know if I have the time. I will try (friday or saturday for example is impossible for me). :eek:
The problem however remain: you can play when you want. :eek:

I'm 47th and repeat I have no time to organize, etc. When I have time to play I play and the game have not players. It's my fault?
If you do a pvp game then it will must work and must be players: everytimes, everydays, otherwise it is a problem.
I play also to rainbow six siege at any time, hours, days, and I can play it without no probs.

So what do you want frontier to do? They can't hire 60 people, split them between three 8 hour shifts, and have them sit in Arena waiting for you to log on so you can get a match instantly. You pointed out that PVP needs players to make it work. Well, unfortunately our playerbase isn't as big as Rainbow6, CoD, Battlefield, Destiny, or GTA. As much as we would all love it to be that.

I think you do not follow the topic from the start.
I want paly CQC but it does not work and noone play it.
I try to play every day for one hour but at today I have NEVER FOUND a match.
I cannot play when youw want, saturday night, etc. When I have time I try to play and nothing: noone play never palyed a single match.
I enter in the lobby, then wait, sometime enter one or two guys but never 4 to end a match.
Now, also if sometimes a round start when do you think i will reach 100%.
If the time you need is (example) 100 hours of play, how do you think I can spent 1000000000000000 hours to wait to do the matches I need to complete the rank?

And from your earlier reply to the PBSF CQC TUESDAY, you said you can't play on Saturday. That's great because that's not the day they play either. You don't have to organize a CQC event, what a few have told you is to take a little bit of time (for example when you are trying to find a CQC match) and browse here, Reddit, and the Facebook pages to find other players that host a CQC event.

Last edited:
So what do you want frontier to do? They can't hire 60 people, split them between three 8 hour shifts, and have them sit in Arena waiting for you to log on so you can get a match instantly. You pointed out that PVP needs players to make it work. Well, unfortunately our playerbase isn't as big as Rainbow6, CoD, Battlefield, Destiny, or GTA. As much as we would all love it to be that.

No but... a possible solution:

-> make the CQC a free-game for non-core game owners
-> open the CQC bunch of achievements for them
-> allow clan/team creation and play, add ladders, stats and global rankings
-> include some in-game purchases (cosmetics, unlocks) with Elite points

Core-game owners will become the casual players for CQC and they always find a match. :D

Last edited:
And from your earlier reply to the PBSF CQC TUESDAY, you said you can't play on Saturday. That's great because that's not the day they play either.

You don't have to organize a CQC event, what a few have told you is to take a little bit of time (for example when you are trying to find a CQC match) and browse here, Reddit, and the Facebook pages to find other players that host a CQC event.

I have pc at work so when I work I cannot play and vice versa. Sorry.
It will be more difficult organize a game in this situation.
However, If I'm using the xbox, I would like spent time to play and not to organize.

So what do you want frontier to do? They can't hire 60 people, split them between three 8 hour shifts, and have them sit in Arena waiting for you to log on so you can get a match instantly.
Absolutely not.
I would like they remember my request and in the next release if thet have a little of time, clear the lines of code that link the cqc rank icon from the right panel like was in the previous version of game.
Can I ask or is it forbidden?

Deja vu, this again.

Ignore the icon it will not affect the game or hurt your progress, only your ego.

And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire. - Matthew 6:29
Fixed that for you.

Last edited:

Core-game owners will become the casual players for CQC and they always find a match. :D

This could be a good and reasonable request too. So, if they do not want delete the link I play and try to rank by myself.

Deja vu, this again.

Ignore the icon it will not affect the game or hurt your progress, only your ego.

Fixed that for you.

Exatcly. I can ignore the icon but it will remain there like a thing that you can rise because there are not gamers when you want paly if you do not organize.

I think you have a wonderful idea.

I have pc at work so when I work I cannot play and vice versa. Sorry.
It will be more difficult organize a game in this situation.
However, If I'm using the xbox, I would like spent time to play and not to organize.

Not sure if what people are posting is getting lost in translation here, but what I pointed out was that you don't have to organize anything. Just do a little research and see if any of these groups are hosting events that work with your schedule. From what I understand the core people from these groups are in arena a bit before and a bit after the posted times. Even if its and hour after the time slots, there will still be a few people in arena still having fun. Because we are dealing with a smaller playerbase, that is the nature of the beast. We don't have round the clock CQC matches. We want you to be able to play arena and fill that status bar. But nobody here is your Garson. We can't and won't hand you matches on a silver platter. All we can do is give you the tools to find what works for your schedule.

Deja vu, this again.

Fixed that for you.

I like your fix. Gave you some rep. Is that an 18A or C in your sig? I didn't work on them long enough to recognize the difference between them from the angle of the picture.

Let me suggest the following:

1. Check your local Xbox connectivity and make sure that your NAT is not restricted. I had massive problems finding CQC lobbies even during organized meet-ups until I realized that the NAT was restricted; as soon as I got the proper port forwarding going finding lobbies was way easier.

2. Join this site: http://www.trueachievements.com/
3. Go to either "Create a gaming session" or "Join a gaming session"
4. Mention that you want to do a session that is not boosting, but rather just for fun
5. Plug in your session details, i.e. when you would like to play, which mode you'd like to play, etc.

The TA community is great, and there are lots of people that play the game. If you give it enough notice in advance, I'm sure you'll find players to join you.

It's a C. I wish Canada had got Super Hornets instead of the F35.
Still safer to have 2 engines in the Artic or over water I feel.
Thanks for the rep CMDR!

How about this:
Make CQC free and separate from Elite to draw new players into the game.

Last edited:
It's a C. I wish Canada had got Super Hornets instead of the F35.
Still safer to have 2 engines in the Artic or over water I feel.
Thanks for the rep CMDR!

How about this:
Make CQC free and separate from Elite to draw new players into the game.

Actually this is exactly why you can buy "arena", which IS CQC at a reduced price, and literally with the purpose of pulling newer players in.

Don't make it separate from ED. There is no reason to except to stop the occasional whining of someone offended by their status panel.

Or alternatively, just put a post up in a group to say "I will be playing CQC at this time on this date on this platform and it would be good to see other people there as well...

If you refuse to even spend two minutes getting up a post to "organise" (yes I am suggesting you try and organise something) then why on earth should frontier take a fair few man hours to change the game in a way that a minority in the community want?

Yes, there are games scheduled most Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. If you seriously cannot play at those times, I would sugest you create an event for a Sunday monday, wednesday or thursday... it takes literally 5 minutes max to do, and if you're not even willing to put that much time in (and would rather wait for an hour every day of the week as you have said you do) then frankly bud, there's no point in continuing a conversation.

I'd appreciate an option to hide the stat as well. Some of you attacking the OP here are just as ridiculous as you're making him/her out to be. Not exactly examples of calm and upstanding forum goers. You all talk about "this argument again" like it isn't valid. Obviously people are bringing it up repeatedly therefore perhaps it deserves some attention. Some want it, fine. Some don't. Make it an option.

Either way, I never liked that they added the stat in either. Not because it "hurt my ego" and sits at 0%, but because I don't care for the stat and it wasn't there to begin with. It doesn't have anything to do with the core game either. Therefore, I'd appreciate an option to hide it. That way I can have my way and you can have yours. However, I would never quit a game over this.

That's another side point. Don't happily wave goodbye when others say they might quit the game then turn around and wish more people played the game. That's illogical.

Last edited:
Cqc can be empty most days but for a fact on Xbox every Tuesday I look for a match and I find them without fail. I'm not high up there but everyone I know that's on Tuesday plays cqc and finds people to play with so this seems abit personal to me. Abit silly too. Just give it a try on a Tuesday and get ride of that 0% Cqc rank. Its easy and you will find a match. Its only impossible to people who don't try the advice people give them. I felt the same about Cqc till taco Tuesday nights became my Cqc nights.

I'd appreciate an option to hide the stat as well. Some of you attacking the OP here are just as ridiculous as you're making him/her out to be. Not exactly examples of calm and upstanding forum goers. You all talk about "this argument again" like it isn't valid. Obviously people are bringing it up repeatedly therefore perhaps it deserves some attention. Some want it, fine. Some don't. Make it an option.

Either way, I never liked that they added the stat in either. Not because it "hurt my ego" and sits at 0%, but because I don't care for the stat and it wasn't there to begin with. It doesn't have anything to do with the core game either. Therefore, I'd appreciate an option to hide it. That way I can have my way and you can have yours. However, I would never quit a game over this.

That's another side point. Don't happily wave goodbye when others say they might quit the game then turn around and wish more people played the game. That's illogical.
Yes, they can make it an option. But why? It isn't hurting anyone but the obsessive/compulsives.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom