Help, I need Ship Rats!

Bumbling Betty and I decided to pay Wilson a little visit tonight, so I guess a Beluga Liner can now be added to the ships list ;)

We flew around for a bit and parked our butts on Bomba Point to have a little picnic. Betty's big butt sadly meant she couldn't come all the way with me out to the tip of Bomba Point, but she enjoyed the trip anyway.

Bumbling Betty and I decided to pay Wilson a little visit tonight, so I guess a Beluga Liner can now be added to the ships list ;)

We flew around for a bit and parked our butts on Bomba Point to have a little picnic. Betty's big butt sadly meant she couldn't come all the way with me out to the tip of Bomba Point, but she enjoyed the trip anyway.

Dang, I was getting one ready - grade 5 FSD and everything - then went to 17 Draconis instead:p Did you bring any fancy-pants tourists with ya - what did they think - bet they was pretty exited?

So it recently occurred to me that the current Unregistered Comms Beacons and their sudden appearance, might be a response to this....

31278524345_3f7f5c9924_h.jpg

Bumbling Betty and I decided to pay Wilson a little visit tonight, so I guess a Beluga Liner can now be added to the ships list

Hmm... I kinda wonder now how good a Beluga would fit into the big hole :D

So it recently occurred to me that the current Unregistered Comms Beacons and their sudden appearance, might be a response to this....

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5670/31278524345_3f7f5c9924_h.jpg
Well I'm not there anymore, but maybe Wison is calling for company!

Dang, I was getting one ready - grade 5 FSD and everything - then went to 17 Draconis instead:p Did you bring any fancy-pants tourists with ya - what did they think - bet they was pretty exited?
Nah, didn't bring any of those. I haven't actually done any passenger missions yet. I've left the cabins back at a station and modified the FSD to get about 34 ly out of each jump.

Hmm... I kinda wonder now how good a Beluga would fit into the big hole :D
I think she'd have a bit of trouble squeezing her big delicious buttocks down the last part of the big hole. I Can't remember the precise coordinates of the hole but if I can find them I'll definitely go out there again and see how far down she can go.

Last edited:
Bummer no point of interest @ Camp Bomba, no love from Frontier for this awesome adventure after all :eek:

It was a 2K or so light years out of the way but no big deal when you have been to Sag A* and Jacques in my trusty Sidewinder the Sole Searcher [up]

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii631/OLd_Sarg/ED the game/Screenshot_0249_zpsj0sfkida.jpg

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii631/OLd_Sarg/ED the game/Screenshot_0247_zpsyj94wyvh.jpg

Hey nice effort taking in Wilson! I guess it has developed a POI and Lore all of it's own. :)

All the while I managed to get stranded again all because of Bran :mad:

But it feels oddly good not having a ship, kinda missed it so I decided I not just call support yet and have bit fun over the weekend :D

Just landed near those mountains with a cargo full of supplies. That class 6 fuel scoop is impressive! I have some repairs to do, so I will continue around 22:00 in-game time.

(Actually, I smashed my ship into this rock dropping from SC at 2 km altitude with 600 km/s in normal space, new bug/feature, shields saved me).

Edit: I am curious about those hills...

244cg28.jpg

tumblr_inline_n7x2cz3Zv91s2n70p.jpg

Last edited:
Just landed near those mountains with a cargo full of supplies. That class 6 fuel scoop is impressive! I have some repairs to do, so I will continue around 22:00 in-game time.

(Actually, I smashed my ship into this rock dropping from SC at 2 km altitude with 600 km/s in normal space, new bug/feature, shields saved me).
Just be careful when you go into the SRV, recalling the ship can be dangerous!

On this very day, I am standing here at Bomba Point, to pay respect to all CMDRs who risked their lives and ships to rescue a single CMDR in distress. Although his reckless driving caused huge increase in insurance costs for all explorers, CMDR Bomba Luigi was nominated for "Just-refusing-to-die CMDR of the Year" from planet Wilson vocal minority.

1z6427s.jpg

Last edited:
On this very day, I am standing here at Bomba Point, to pay respect to all CMDRs who risked their lives and ships to rescue a single CMDR in distress. Although his reckless driving caused huge increase in insurance costs for all explorers, CMDR Bomba Luigi was nominated for "Just-refusing-to-die CMDR of the Year" from planet Wilson vocal minority.

http://i63.tinypic.com/1z6427s.jpg

Considering Wilson has a population of 1, and it's Bomba, I find this nomination mighty suspicious...

I need to make a trip out there again soon.

Maybe we should arrange an anniversary meet & greet at Bomba Point.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm first stranded on the 25th June. That makes the 6 month anniversary Christmas Day!

Considering Wilson has a population of 1, and it's Bomba, I find this nomination mighty suspicious...

I need to make a trip out there again soon.

Maybe we should arrange an anniversary meet & greet at Bomba Point.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm first stranded on the 25th June. That makes the 6 month anniversary Christmas Day!

Yes and then Count could screen his movie on the cliffside at Teaparty location.
Not going back in the smelly Asp though. Booking 1st class tickets on Goaties Beluga. I hear ticket prices got nerfed so should be affordable:D

Yes and then Count could screen his movie on the cliffside at Teaparty location.
Not going back in the smelly Asp though. Booking 1st class tickets on Goaties Beluga. I hear ticket prices got nerfed so should be affordable:D

Sounds like a plan, think I'll take the Conda this time though, the Sidey gets a bit crowded once the smell takes on a personality of it's own...

Besides it might be fun to bounce around in an imperial fighter down there :D

I'd be at a reunion event, went back there very recently to see if either of the volcano's I found had changed at all and nope. I could still fit the ship inside both of them though which takes a steady hand and plenty of Whiskey! :D

Top Bottom