Patch Notes Update 2.3 Beta 1.01 Changelog

Hi everyone,

Just a small stability update implemented around 4PM this afternoon. Here are the details:

- Fix a crash with landing gear not being correctly initialised
- Ensure we can't access a null texture baking node when attempting to extract a texture – fixes a crash with GPU memory allocation
- Fix a crash when creating a ship name in the livery
- Fix some avatar related spammy web requests

Thanks for all your continued feedback and bug reports... keep them coming!

Ed

Hi everyone,

Just a small stability update implemented around 4PM this afternoon. Here are the details:

- Fix a crash with landing gear not being correctly initialised
- Ensure we can't access a null texture baking node when attempting to extract a texture – fixes a crash with GPU memory allocation
- Fix a crash when creating a ship name in the livery
- Fix some avatar related spammy web requests

Thanks for all your continued feedback and bug reports... keep them coming!

Ed

Hey ed, quick question. Are we supposed to be seeing these mysterious scenes....you can find a thread about them in the 2.3 beta discussion. There has been one video of a distress signal that seems a bit "alien." Usually this stuff is left out of beta so I'm just curious as to whether this was supposed to be locked or not? Or if it's just a tiny slice of the bigger pie and that is why they didn't worry about letting us discover it in beta.

Thank you

Is this fixing a new bug in 2.3 beta, or could this possibly be what has been causing this "Direct3D cannot lock a buffer" that many of us have been seeing ?

nfvwxcU.png

Any word on the crash a number of commanders have been reporting when coming out of super-cruise near a station with lots of commanders in? (Jameson Memorial) That's the one I keep experiencing. I've been sending off crash dumps, should I also raise a bug?

Top Bottom