Children of Raxxla - System Description Database

236885852360278016.pngChildren of Raxxla - System Description Database

The purpose of this project is simple: To provide a searchable database containing all systems that have a description.

RolePlay: This would not have been possible without the love and patience of Sajime Chent-Shi, as well as her sharp eye for celestial charting. As for lead network technician Coeus, of Jameson Memorial, I apologize being unable to resist triggering your INT 3 SIGTRAP on my database disconnection and the subsequent lockdown of your facility. I warned you during our last wargame that the Wreaken honeypot beta for PF.OS was an insufficient, ancient method for hook prevention. Yet here you are riding the "cutting edge" of software, likely fielding angry phonecalls from Big Six... mess with the best, and the best remember.

Last Update: May 1st, 2017 - 729 systems
Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/172TfRsLVFg3Al-RkrYWbOr2W-7EMDR6164P-wXbL4nc/edit?usp=sharing
ASCII Text Document: View attachment cor_system_descriptions.txt
Permissions: Use it. Reuse it. Don't fuss over asking permission or names. If I have missed a system you are welcome to submit a post requesting the addition.

Last edited:
Because of reasons, I have updated the sheet to sort alphabetically by default and resized the System Description to 1000 pixels, with wordwrap enabled. I'm not fond of how it causes the System Name height rows to vary so wildly, but I'd rather that than continue to allow the longer descriptions to be so wide that they are visibly cut off.

Suggestions would not be discouraged. I just want it to be easily readable and searchable.

Last edited:
View attachment 115754Children of Raxxla - System Description Database

The purpose of this project is simple: To provide a searchable database containing all systems that have a description.

RolePlay: This would not have been possible without the love and patience of Sajime Chent-Shi, as well as her sharp eye for celestial charting. As for lead network technician Coeus, of Jameson Memorial, I apologize being unable to resist triggering your INT 3 SIGTRAP on my database disconnection and the subsequent lockdown of your facility. I warned you during our last wargame that the Wreaken honeypot beta for PF.OS was an insufficient, ancient method for hook prevention. Yet here you are riding the "cutting edge" of software, likely fielding angry phonecalls from Big Six... mess with the best, and the best remember.

Last Update: March 4th, 2017
Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/172TfRsLVFg3Al-RkrYWbOr2W-7EMDR6164P-wXbL4nc/edit?usp=sharing

Permissions: Use it. Reuse it. Don't fuss over asking permission or names. If I have missed a system you are welcome to submit a post requesting the addition.

Wow, what language is this, English +? x

Just in case it's useful, there was a similar effort by Lord_Zapan in 2015: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/128154-E-D-Universe-Finding-all-system-descriptions
Appreciated! Checked his data and I already have all of the 158 systems that he has cataloged but it never hurts to have data double-verified. He also appears to be excluding systems that have station-like descriptions, which I don't understand the reason for excluding.

Perhaps you can collaborate? :D
I am unlikely to collaborate but he is welcome to my data, as is anyone else, for their own projects. I will continue to keep this updated to maintain all Live-client findings.

Last edited:
Guys, could any of you take pic of what's in spreadsheet and post here? I can't access Google from china, local firewall blocks all of it.

Guys, could any of you take pic of what's in spreadsheet and post here? I can't access Google from china, local firewall blocks all of it.

I'll do you one better. A .txt text file has been added to the original post. Sorry I took so long to get back to you!

Last edited:
A little Rep goes a long way. This is great, gives the systems I visit now a little more life! Anything with background story or lore I'm for!

Hmmm...

"LTT 15493: Survey report: System devoid of life and interest. Don't waste your time coming here, there's nothing to see. - Cmdr Bill Weyson, Dec 3299."

I just can't resist :)

Top Bottom