This is what it costs to transfer ships to Colonia

I'm currently transferring a Cobra Mk IV, Python and Federal Corvette to Jaques Station, having just arrived :)

ALL my ships are fully equipped, A-rated, and fully engineered.

I know this is a common question so I'm posting here for reference :)

Screenshot_0040.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_0040.jpg
    Screenshot_0040.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 3,626
FD Exremities in action. They cant see to strike a sensible balance for months and things like this have to swing wildly from one end to another before they become sensible. On the plus side they will probably reduce to a couple of thousand credits in a couple of weeks / months

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
The thing I find most amusing about that is you have a Federal Corvette parked in Achenar :p

Oh and yes, you have too many credits hehe.

FD Exremities in action. They cant see to strike a sensible balance for months and things like this have to swing wildly from one end to another before they become sensible. On the plus side they will probably reduce to a couple of thousand credits in a couple of weeks / months

Is it though, do you think a fully A rated ship should cost the same as one that is completely stripped and only E rated Core Internals? How much does it cost to buy and A rate a corvette?

Is it though, do you think a fully A rated ship should cost the same as one that is completely stripped and only E rated Core Internals? How much does it cost to buy and A rate a corvette?

My Corvettes are valued at about 650 million cr each, for reference :)

Looks about right to me. You could always just fly there yourself if you don't don't want to spend some of those billions you accumulated.

- - - Updated - - -

An A Python would be cheaper to buy there - if possible - than to move it.

But then you wouldn't have all of your engineer mods on that ship.

outfit a hauler for long range ferrying. Fly out there. Get that transported for 5 or so mill? Cheaper than the imp eagle I'd say. Ride it back. rinse and repeat.

I expect a 5 to 8 mill delivery charge is something you wouldn't even blink at.

Subject: LOOKING FOR PARTNERSHIP IN BUSINESS
Engr Alec Turner
(BOARD OF CONTRACT AWARD COMITTEE.)
Cotonou Republic Du Benin.

Sir/Madam,

It is my great pleasure to write to you and present my business proposal for your consideration and possible acceptance which you will find mutually beneficial to both parties.

I am Engr. Alec Turner, the Chairman of the Contract Award Committee,Cotonou Republic Du Benin W.Africa, We need a trust-worthy partner to assist us in the transfer of (US$11,5M) ELEVEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS.for further investment in your country,

You will be required to:
(1) Assist us in the transfer of this sum to your bank account in your Country.

(2) Advise on areas for potential future investment in your country

(3) Assist us in carrying out the feasibility study before actual investment. If you decide to render your service to us in this regard,you will be paid 20% of the total funds for assistnce.Reply back this email if you are willing to work with us.

Respectfully,
Engr. Alec Turner
Chairman Contract Award Committee {BCAC}

outfit a hauler for long range ferrying. Fly out there. Get that transported for 5 or so mill? Cheaper than the imp eagle I'd say. Ride it back. rinse and repeat.

I expect a 5 to 8 mill delivery charge is something you wouldn't even blink at.

I am thinking of transporting my Imperial Eagle, and perhaps my Beluga Liner out to Colonia too. I'll see what the missions situation is like over the weekend. After all, I can replace them at home, but not buy and engineer them here :)

- - - Updated - - -

Subject: LOOKING FOR PARTNERSHIP IN BUSINESS
Engr Alec Turner
(BOARD OF CONTRACT AWARD COMITTEE.)
Cotonou Republic Du Benin.

Sir/Madam,

It is my great pleasure to write to you and present my business proposal for your consideration and possible acceptance which you will find mutually beneficial to both parties.

I am Engr. Alec Turner, the Chairman of the Contract Award Committee,Cotonou Republic Du Benin W.Africa, We need a trust-worthy partner to assist us in the transfer of (US$11,5M) ELEVEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS.for further investment in your country,

You will be required to:
(1) Assist us in the transfer of this sum to your bank account in your Country.

(2) Advise on areas for potential future investment in your country

(3) Assist us in carrying out the feasibility study before actual investment. If you decide to render your service to us in this regard,you will be paid 20% of the total funds for assistnce.Reply back this email if you are willing to work with us.

Respectfully,
Engr. Alec Turner
Chairman Contract Award Committee {BCAC}

Honestly...!? If you were from the royal family of New Nigeria I'd have completely believed you ;)

WHAT!?

You have a Corvette named "Scorpio"?

Dammit. Need to think of a different name for mine now. [sour]

Last edited:
Yes, thanks for posting this, OP. I've been planning to move my alt commander out to Colonia for a few months myself. I've built a small fleet (Conda, T9, Python, AspX) and plan to take the Conda out and transfer the rest. Due to unpredictable playtime, it would probably take me half a year or more to shuttle them out so I've been building up my bank account for the transfers. Once I get a few 2.3 engineering mods, I plan to head out.

Up until now, I've been budgeting about 2X each ship's value as the transfer cost. Is this about right? For comparison, what are the values of your Pythons and AspX compared to the transfer costs?

Thanks!

Top Bottom