NO2O! The Definitive List of 1.7/2.2-Compatible HUD Colour/Color Configs (please add yours!)

Sulpiryd

Banned
I wanna share with you my HUD.
Enemies are purple

<MatrixRed> 0.15, 0, 1.56 </MatrixRed>
<MatrixGreen> -1.91, 0.81, -1.02 </MatrixGreen>
<MatrixBlue> 1.02, 0.41, 0.19 </MatrixBlue>

0njH9Ea.png
i43rWdd.png
UPkmEWp.png
P9VxClN.png
iGJqlXn.png
pXFNrLN.png

Last edited:
Ice, Ice, Baby.

<MatrixRed> 0.5, 0.65, 0.9 </MatrixRed>
<MatrixGreen> 1, 0, 0 </MatrixGreen>
<MatrixBlue> 0.5, 0.65, 0 </MatrixBlue>

Hostiles: Gray

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Blue Boy

<MatrixRed> 0, 0.65, 1 </MatrixRed>
<MatrixBlue> 0, 0.65, 1 </MatrixBlue>

Snow Storm

<MatrixRed> 1, 1, 1 </MatrixRed>
<MatrixGreen> 0.9, 0, 0 </MatrixGreen>
<MatrixBlue> 0, 1, 1 </MatrixBlue>

Last edited:
Ice, Ice, Baby.

<MatrixRed> 0.5, 0.65, 0.9 </MatrixRed>
<MatrixBlue> 0.5, 0.65, 0 </MatrixBlue>

Hostiles: Red

Blue Boy

<MatrixRed> 0, 0.65, 1 </MatrixRed>
<MatrixBlue> 0, 0.65, 1 </MatrixBlue>

Snow Storm

<MatrixRed> 1, 1, 1 </MatrixRed>
<MatrixGreen> 0.9, 0, 0 </MatrixGreen>
<MatrixBlue> 0, 1, 1 </MatrixBlue>

You might want to check your configs on team2xh.net/elite, that third one makes *friendlies* turn red, not hostiles....

What if I'm not colorblind, but instead blind to hubris? [hehe]

I'm sure colorblindness can be an annoyance, but to call it a disability is honestly probably very insulting to people with actual prohibitive disabilities...and then to pull the legal nonsense on top of that, overall this is a very poor way to get your point across.

All you need to have said is "I'd like for them to get on with adding color customization into the game in an official manner, especially with colorblindness in mind."

Wow yea... careful how you judge. A friend lost his sense of smell. That is a disability in the aircraft industry when you cannot smell fuel. Colorblind is a disability if you cannot see the colors to get your job done (electricial, electronics, as well as deaf annd mute are disabilities.

Prohibitive disabilities and all Disabilities are not just missing limbs.

You might want to check your configs on team2xh.net/elite, that third one makes *friendlies* turn red, not hostiles....
You are, embarrassingly, correct. The settings I pasted were not the ones I worked out. Fat finger issues. Amended my post, thanks.

Last edited:
Very nice thread.

May i ask your help guys in order to find the good combination to remove the ultraviolet portrait keeping the same color as this (white hud with shade of blue) :

<MatrixRed> 0.34, 0.25, 0.41 </MatrixRed>
<MatrixGreen> 0, 0.7, 0.1 </MatrixGreen>
<MatrixBlue> 0, 0, 0.7 </MatrixBlue>

target = yellow
ennemy = red
allied = green
allied target = purple

right panel.PNG

ultraviolet.PNG

Thank you for your help

Last edited:
I've now added Avatars. 100% working, although the brighter patches might change colour in the editor, but not in game. If Dr. Kaii's hair is still green, it will be fine in game. You'll see when you try it.

BETA, so going to improve over time.

Enjoy guys, and let me know what you think!

Update now.

I've now added Avatars. 100% working, although the brighter patches might change colour in the editor, but not in game. If Dr. Kaii's hair is still green, it will be fine in game. You'll see when you try it.

BETA, so going to improve over time.

Enjoy guys, and let me know what you think!

Update now.

Getting and error on checking for the update that the Manifest cannot be found.

Hi, you're not the only one. However, I don't know what caused it. I just cleared the FTP folder and uploaded again and tested and it worked fine for me. Please try again and lmk.

I should add that the editor isn't 100% so I would like feedback. If it mostly works that's good, and it seems to from my testing. But I can't test infinity. So please let me know if you are finding it rarely works for you

Hi, you're not the only one. However, I don't know what caused it. I just cleared the FTP folder and uploaded again and tested and it worked fine for me. Please try again and lmk.

I should add that the editor isn't 100% so I would like feedback. If it mostly works that's good, and it seems to from my testing. But I can't test infinity. So please let me know if you are finding it rarely works for you

Update now works, and I will post feedback in your main thread... Thanks

So turns out that my version doesn't deal with negatives the right way, and arkku's is still the best. Even http://team2xh.net doesn't deal with negative values properly.

I am trying to contact arkku to get his help :) watch this space

Arkku explained all and I have updated EDProfiler. It's a lot more accurate now, and the negatives issue is gone. Avatars are also a lot better but still not always perfect so please test.

Avatars colours are now 100% accurate in EDProfiler, thanks Caointean!

Please update. Optimisation is still to come, so watch this space. Once I get it running butter smooth I will make it a compulsory update and lay these fingers to rest.

Arkku explained all and I have updated EDProfiler. It's a lot more accurate now, and the negatives issue is gone.

Avatars colours are now 100% accurate in EDProfiler, thanks Caointean!

So, was there something beyond what we discussed about gamma correction required to get to the 100% accuracy? I'd be interested to know. =)

Last edited:
Yep, for the avatars, apply the inverse matrix transform first, then apply the transform :)

Time to include it in your site!

Top Bottom