ED PS: Looking for Friends

PSNID: S4NUP. Feel free to add have played all incarnations of Elite right from the beginning and am looking forward to the PS4 version!

PSN = robjef1982

I've popping into this forum every now and then for a few months hoping for some 'Breaking News -Immiment Realease!' posts but it seems the wait continues.
I suppose technically I've been waiting for a year or more, ever since I first found a quote from fdev saying they were going to release ED on PS4 after the Microsoft exclusivity was up.
However I realised there are lot of really decent players all in the same situation and it would be great to join you when we finally get ED.

P.S. I recommend Rebel Galaxy from PSN Store to scratch any space combat itch you may have (for a short time anyway).

You've regenerated! It's a sign!

Haha, yes! This Doctor best captures my expression when I'm reading these forums, LOL ;)

DW-PETER-CAPALDI.jpg

Last edited:
psn = king_of_badgers

been waiting for ps4 release since my pc kicked the bucket 2 years ago and havent been able to replace/fix it in order to play the game I kickstarted all those years ago...

I wasn't sure if this was the place to go, also a long time lurker on the ps forum and discord. Obsessively waiting for news on release date and now obsessing on what I'll do on day 1.

Was a witness to the SDC firebomb of the discord server, was watching and hoping that admins would go after the pretty obvious users causing grief.

I now find that the discord is either shut or I've been shut out. Wanted to reach out to some of the active regulars for some info. Mass banhammer? Shut down?

I wasn't sure if this was the place to go, also a long time lurker on the ps forum and discord. Obsessively waiting for news on release date and now obsessing on what I'll do on day 1.

Was a witness to the SDC firebomb of the discord server, was watching and hoping that admins would go after the pretty obvious users causing grief.

I now find that the discord is either shut or I've been shut out. Wanted to reach out to some of the active regulars for some info. Mass banhammer? Shut down?

I'm sure you can appreciate what a headache that would be to deal with, and may go on for some time. I would chill out in the forum, get to know people and then if/when the storm blows over I am sure the discord, or another, will be back.

I'm sure you can appreciate what a headache that would be to deal with, and may go on for some time. I would chill out in the forum, get to know people and then if/when the storm blows over I am sure the discord, or another, will be back.

True, and with that.

Greetings Commanders!
Please add PSN Tag: xix-alx

Hope someone kick starts a voice channel for day one o7

seriously is nothing safe from those Smug Destructive Cretins (SDC), seriously the more i read about them the more i dislike there modus operandi. but what worries me is that FDev are powerless to stop them and they know it :mad:

seriously is nothing safe from those Smug Destructive Cretins (SDC), seriously the more i read about them the more i dislike there modus operandi. but what worries me is that FDev are powerless to stop them and they know it :mad:

I don't actually think FD care about stopping SDC. From what i've seen I don't think they are breaking any rules/cheating. Plus I think they do add something thats is needed in the Elite universe, infamous bad guys. I have seen quite a few streams from groups who hunt them down and kick them out of systems.

Was a little annoying that they ruined the discord, however im sure something like it will be back eventually. Just didn't know if the whole thing has been shutdown in order to deal with the spamming. [blah]

FDev are powerless to stop them and they know it

lets assume they wont be on this thread looking for friends then...and perhaps Fdev have quietly banned some people we know nothing about...let the PS4 network of friends be informative, polite, and help to 'police' those that need some help policing themselves! (Obviously we cannot name and shame here but...the Founding Fathers group can do what they want in terms of self-policing - is my understanding of private groups...

I doubt any of them were SDC. Most could barely type, let alone pilot a spaceship.

Top Bottom