Generation Ship Atlas

Has this been found before? I havnt been able to find any information.

If not, I've found it.

Found on xbox. Will be posting videos shortly or check my xbox profile. CMDR Dilliam53

If its already been found nevermind im a big dummy[haha]

Can't say I've heard of this one, can you post the details of the star system you found it in, preferably with as much location information (e.g. closest planet) as you can?

I don't think so. From what I've noticed Alec and Protoenchen keep their threads up to date and I didn't see it mentioned. So hopefully you are the first.

Last edited:
sorry guys new to the whole forum and upload thing. I made a youtube channel so i could get my clips up on PC for everyone to see. Uploading the clips now so i should have a link for you guys shortly.

Got all the audio logs on video and some not so good fly bys. Bad lighting in most areas. Was signs of weapons fire or something on the front of the ship but i clipped it out of the video somehow...ugh. Could only be seen with the big external lights on the Conda, not the fighter.

Canonn haven't heard of this one either. Awesome find. :) Can you post its location, as well as the listening post if there was one?

Has this been found before? I havnt been able to find any information.

If not, I've found it.

Found on xbox. Will be posting videos shortly or check my xbox profile. CMDR Dilliam53

If its already been found nevermind im a big dummy[haha]

Definitely a new find!

Did you stumble across the ship itself, or did you find the Listening Post first? If you found the LP, it would be good to know where that was - we're still trying to figure out if there's a pattern to those that we can use for making finding gen ships easier.

Thanks!

I don't think so. From what I've noticed Alec keeps his threads up to date and I didn't see it mentioned. So hopefully you are the first.

Yup, this one's new to me. I'll be adding it to my own list in due course. Nice find Dilliam!

Last edited:
I don't think so. From what I've noticed Alec keeps his threads up to date and I didn't see it mentioned. So hopefully you are the first.

Alec?! He does not... It is MY Thread! XD and it was unknown...
So... Congratulations to you CMDR Dilliam

Sorry... Misunderstood the post XD it is too late -.-
Good night!

Last edited:
Sorry guys im new on forums so they're holding my posts for moderation before posting. trying to get you answers ASAP

You can't upload images or videos to this forum (which is I guess what you were trying to do, since the above post worked)

Use a third-party hosting site such as imgur

Based on the audio logs

For those who haven't heard the logs yet...
Did the shuttles make it successfully? Is there a colony of us out there somewhere?

Last edited:
Good find!

Discussion of the logs, spoilered just in case.. :)

I thought the subject line of the logs is funny, if you look at the back of the ship. It's thruster-iffic!

The logs are positively upbeat in comparison to all the others. I thought it would have a different ending... everyone got off and the engineer thought he was doomed, only for him to re-run his calcs and realise the ship was safe, but the pods were doomed.

Top Bottom