My Thargoid concept art

hey people!
I was playing around in a 3D modelling program and decided to try and make a Thargoid now that they are joining us. I might have made it a bit too aggressive and xenomorph looking, but I´m kinda hoping Frontier makes them terrifying. Hope you enjoy!
Edit: Added a Standing on two legs version.
VTvulX0.png
qwgmi7x.png
TWGviwK.png
hoIu2CE.png

Standing version
l2qmBC3.png
4fHsi2M.png
LwQ0bao.png

Last edited:
Nice work.

But they are described as walking on 2 legs and using the second pair of arms for stability while running and have a thick and strong/muscular body as well as a thick neck.

So they look more like a mantis that has done some serious lifting x)

Watching some movies i always wondered how come aliens are so advanced in tech while they have hoofs instead hands or something like that.
Precise tools are our hands and they are important same as our brain.
Imagine Rolex built by someone with hoofs instead calm hands and fingers!

1zo88qc.jpg
[/IMG]reminds me a bit of the aliens in falling skies. in that aliens that invade. are basically slaves under control of a master controller. using some serious tech.
this is a pic of a master controller.
9bg08y.jpg
[/IMG]
:)

Last edited:
Drew Wagar describes their canon appearance as having 2 arms and 6 legs so....

Yeah there was an image of a photo of some artists work station at FD with concept art all over the walls and one of the concepts managed to look like that...

Nice work.

But they are described as walking on 2 legs and using the second pair of arms for stability while running and have a thick and strong/muscular body as well as a thick neck.

So they look more like a mantis that has done some serious lifting x)

Thanks for the info! Added a version that stands on two legs now:)

Good job, +rep : I hope FD's designs will be that good :)
Thank you very much:)

Looks like a Chryssalid from XCOM?
Had to google that one but yeah kinda does!

Top Bottom