Finally found a use for my Adder ..... Sort of!

I never use my Adder any more. She just sits in a corner of the hanger covered in dust sheets, hoping that I might take her out for a spin. Well...I was watching an old video and suddenly had an idea for a use for the old girl!
"No longer shall you be neglected" (I shouted) "Today, you are getting a lick of paint, a new name and ID." (I pulled off the dust sheets and admired her sleek lines).
"Yes....today is your chance to shine.....I'm putting you in a movie. My tribute to Buck Rogers in the 25th Century!"

[video=youtube_share;463qTf4ltbE]https://youtu.be/463qTf4ltbE[/video]

DDastardly00

D
Ahhh the music from that video.....brought back some memories. I used to watch that show with my dad when I was little. Loved that show. The Adder looks great as a Space Shuttle too, very well done.

That's a great vid Dell! Ive always wanted to do a homage to Battlestar Galactica too.. Would be a good group project. Vipers for vipers and Cobras for cylons?

What programs are you using to make that video? and does any recording come from the xbox one or do you have hardware recording outside of the xbox system?

Nice video....rep!

That's a great vid Dell! Ive always wanted to do a homage to Battlestar Galactica too.. Would be a good group project. Vipers for vipers and Cobras for cylons?
Cheers Dudge. And a group project would be a great idea. I like where your going with that. We just need a Farragut to act as a Battlestar now [yesnod]

What programs are you using to make that video? and does any recording come from the xbox one or do you have hardware recording outside of the xbox system?

Nice video....rep!

I've tried various editing software but all this uses is Movie Maker. I just record the clips in game, upload them to one drive via Upload Studio on Xbox and then edit them together with Movie Maker. Its super easy to use, and quick too. (This took around an hour!). I just add the first clip. Then the soundtrack. Then add on each subsequent clip, selecting a start and finish position. You can add a fade effect from loafs of selections, between each clip too. Its a great tool.

I loved ! [yesnod]

Take this virtual rep+ (cylons destroyed my rep cargo sorry...).

Good ideas are much better than special effects everywhere imo (for ex the never ending spinning camera : this is sooo the 80s !). Great work !

I never use my Adder any more. She just sits in a corner of the hanger covered in dust sheets, hoping that I might take her out for a spin. Well...I was watching an old video and suddenly had an idea for a use for the old girl!
"No longer shall you be neglected" (I shouted) "Today, you are getting a lick of paint, a new name and ID." (I pulled off the dust sheets and admired her sleek lines).
"Yes....today is your chance to shine.....I'm putting you in a movie. My tribute to Buck Rogers in the 25th Century!"

https://youtu.be/463qTf4ltbE

Absolutely brilliant! Repped and this is going straight onto my best of forum thread as soon as I get to my desk, it deserves wider attention, hell it should be in the newsletter! [haha]

P.S. looking for something else to do with the Adder? Click my sig, still 4 days left to go!

o7dTXYL.jpg

Last edited:

Have some +1 rep. Always loved the Adder. Cool video:D

Brilliant! Nice work, commander. Rep+

That was awesome! SO much nostalgia.

Now do the original Battlestar Galactica. PLEASE

Top Bottom