(XB1) Starting again and looking for mature, established player faction...

I'll need to knock the rust off, I'm sure, but I played a while ago and just drifted away from it.

Installing a 15G updates, and when that's done I'll be hopping back in.

RP is ok, as long as it doesn't extend to voice chat. I'd love a serious, established community to invest in. Preferably with a web-page, Discord, FB group, etc.

I'd enjoy playing with a group with a greater goal in mind. Whether it's eradicating/perpetrating piracy on a mass scale, system dominance, sheer chaos... whatever sounds fun.

Just let me know, or link me to, what your group is all about.

Thanks.

I'll need to knock the rust off, I'm sure, but I played a while ago and just drifted away from it.

Installing a 15G updates, and when that's done I'll be hopping back in.

RP is ok, as long as it doesn't extend to voice chat. I'd love a serious, established community to invest in. Preferably with a web-page, Discord, FB group, etc.

I'd enjoy playing with a group with a greater goal in mind. Whether it's eradicating/perpetrating piracy on a mass scale, system dominance, sheer chaos... whatever sounds fun.

Just let me know, or link me to, what your group is all about.

Thanks.

Hey Dubb89, check out Deep Recon X (DRX) here: https://inara.cz/wing/935/. We have a bunch of XBox One players along with Discord, Facebook, and Twitter social media. We concentrate on reconnaissance and intelligence but we do a lot of other fun activities as well...as for mature...well most of us are in our mid-thirties, does that count?

I never said we acted like we're in our mid-thirties...just said we are :D

Sound like you might enjoy flying with us, Sap Core Legion

We manage a fairly extensive region of space with a good number of commanders that are in it for the long haul. Our minor faction is just about to take our 30th system. If you like the complexities of the BGS, and to learn gameplay styles that are exclusive to Sap Core, we would love to have you.

https://inara.cz/wing/691/

Hi Dubb89,

I have a group that despite being casual and friendly is also reasonably organised. We are cross platform and multi time zone so you should be able to find a wingman or a chat on our Discord. We are expecting our minor faction in game before too long but are already quite busy with community goals and wing missions while we wait. We are here: Federal Democratic Naval Arm I hope you'll consider us.

Van

Welcome back, CMDR. Hope you find d a group that suits you.

Code:

Thanks! Glad to be back. I like the changes I've seen so far. Multicrew looks fun.

Thanks! Ill be sure to check it out.

Thanks. Ill be checking all of you guys out. Glad to see such a good response!

Top Bottom